AA Regions 5 and 6 Playoff Picture

@38320

3 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Congratulations to Region 5 going 3-1 against 6. 5 is a tough region with some quality teams. Everyone agrees that Waverly is the real deal and LC will have their hands full, but it could happen.

Just because you went 3-1 doesn't mean you guys have a tough region. Congrats on your win last night and I'm looking forward to this WEEK ddaddy. R6 was extremely weak besides riverside and Waverly which riverside and Eagleville seemed to have the best best game between the regions so far. I took a long shot on the Scott's Hill game. I have for a ton of respect for that team and their posters on here they was so respectful last yr that's why I pulled for them this week. I will take my crow on that game along with riverside but you R5 folks are going to be in for a very large task. 

But we do have another week. Half the teams that started the playoffs cant say that. We dont need to go to all the post that didnt give R5 any chance but head to head in the first round they come up on top. Now saying all that we get to see if we can go any farther. i hope so but we know Waverly  has at great team but we will have a chance small or not we have one. One thing about it we have a 50/50 chance as of right now to win. Might not get to say that after the kickoff but right now we can.

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Just because you went 3-1 doesn't mean you guys have a tough region. Congrats on your win last night and I'm looking forward to this WEEK ddaddy. R6 was extremely weak besides riverside and Waverly which riverside and Eagleville seemed to have the best best game between the regions so far. I took a long shot on the Scott's Hill game. I have for a ton of respect for that team and their posters on here they was so respectful last yr that's why I pulled for them this week. I will take my crow on that game along with riverside but you R5 folks are going to be in for a very large task. 

Yea, I should have said tougher than region 6. Your 2nd best team would have probably have been 4th or 5th in 5. I just recall some pretty cocky predictions about a RS/ Waverly qrt. Final game. If you were going to be a 1 team region you could have picked a better one team than Waverly. 

7 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Yea, I should have said tougher than region 6. Your 2nd best team would have probably have been 4th or 5th in 5. I just recall some pretty cocky predictions about a RS/ Waverly qrt. Final game. If you were going to be a 1 team region you could have picked a better one team than Waverly. 

I want to shoot back on this one but I'm not to go there double D. We will take 5th place in your fine Region 5 and move on. 

25 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I want to shoot back on this one but I'm not to go there double D. We will take 5th place in your fine Region 5 and move on. 

;) I wish I had your self control. I truly mean no disrespect to RS. It wasn't y'all who was playing R5 down. 

Edited by ddaddy

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:

I honestly thought it would have R6 vs R6 for the 3rd round. After reading the post on the riverside game they was in the red zone most of the night and also had two tds called back. But hey that's how the cookie crumbled. Congrats to Eagleville I'm not trying take nothing from anybody! 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

How do you feel on the

Eagleville - .CA 

REMATCH!?

At the risk of making someone mad, I believe that EV is the better team. CA had the perfect game plan against LC and won and my hat is off to them. If there's a way LC can advance I would rather face CA than EV.

22 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

At the risk of making someone mad, I believe that EV is the better team. CA had the perfect game plan against LC and won and my hat is off to them. If there's a way LC can advance I would rather face CA than EV.

CA more of a pass type team or are they more of a running team?