Milan at McNairy

concernedbobcat

So fan4ever I see you are one to give participation trophys. Back when it was real sports your butt got put on the bench when you couldn't play the position. But now days the buddy system and parents don't allow that. No matter if the team is losing but you better play my kid. Screw that. That's why Central sucks at sports. No one is held accountable. But everyone knows the relationship between the Head Coach and the AD. 

But Head Coach said he was just going to fill in but for how long. I'm hearing the DC is in front for Head Coach. I think that's really bad because the kids do not like him. The defense was the worst part of the team this year. They Didn't play for him. When the kids refer to him as Hitler that should tell everyone something. But it's about the kids though. So why have a coach like that if the kids don't like him? 

Edited by concernedbobcat

15 hours ago, concernedbobcat said:

So fan4ever I see you are one to give participation trophys. Back when it was real sports your butt got put on the bench when you couldn't play the position. But now days the buddy system and parents don't allow that. No matter if the team is losing but you better play my kid. Screw that. That's why Central sucks at sports. No one is held accountable. But everyone knows the relationship between the Head Coach and the AD. 

But Head Coach said he was just going to fill in but for how long. I'm hearing the DC is in front for Head Coach. I think that's really bad because the kids do not like him. The defense was the worst part of the team this year. They Didn't play for him. When the kids refer to him as Hitler that should tell everyone something. But it's about the kids though. So why have a coach like that if the kids don't like him? 

That’s not what fan4ever said.  Read it again

I’ve personally put a lot of negative stuff on here.  I have known Coach Forsythe from a distance along time and his comments make sense.  I won’t be making anymore negative statements.  Doesn’t help the program. Fan4ever is right, lets help the kids because that’s what it’s all about 

Some of you apparently think I am a school board member, I am not.  You don’t have a clue.  My negativity is now gone