Milan at McNairy

concernedbobcat

This is Coach Forsythe and I am sorry to say that last year I posted a few times on here about basketball games.   HOWEVER I won’t be on here again.  

Reading all this stuff is disheartening. I don’t know any of you but instead of getting on here and mouthing you should be spending your time and money supporting the Bobcats.  Calling kids out by name is ridiculous.  They are KIDS and surely don’t need to read this mess.   What good are you doing for the Bobcats by all this nonsense 

The players, school and the coaches need your support not your negativity or opinions.   No coach worth his salt plays daddy ball.  They try to win by putting kids in the best possible position.   I don’t believe any coaches at MCHS would do it any different 

Support the kids by supporting the coaches.  Either help us get better and promote positive attitudes or shut up

I’m done on here and won’t be back 

Bye. I see you want a job back! If people don't voice opinions then nothing will change. Im not the only one that thinks this way. I hear it from many many fans about how politics has ruined McNairy County sports. Coaches do play buddy kids ball. See it in nearly every sport at McNairy Central. And just cause I voice my opinions doesn't mean I don't support McNairy. And it gets hard spending money to support half butt coaching. I know I've watched Remember The Titans 3 times. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just reading this thread it is painfully obvious why McNairy is horrible in sports in general. Sad just sad. The kids deserve better. 

Hard to read...both previous posts have good points, but to be so divisive in the public is just what you said...painful. Having a successful athletic program is hard enough with everyone pulling the same end of the rope, and I'm not just talking about wins and losses. I really hope that Coach Riley can break this pattern with the basketball boys, but it looks like it's an uphill battle.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Hard to read...both previous posts have good points, but to be so divisive in the public is just what you said...painful. Having a successful athletic program is hard enough with everyone pulling the same end of the rope, and I'm not just talking about wins and losses. I really hope that Coach Riley can break this pattern with the basketball boys, but it looks like it's an uphill battle.

The truly successful programs have ALL stakeholders on the same page. When you have that you have success in all aspects of your school usually. Saw that when I came to the hill. Everyone putting the kids first. It is sadly missing in McNairy. 

I really think Coach Riley will do Good. If they leave him alone and let him coach he will do just fine. 

The other posts however. Macnarry guy is big buddies with AD Frank's. He going to say everything is great no matter what is going on! 

I support sports in McNairy. I go to games and spend money on concessions for the Band and Girls Softball. But that doesn't mean I'm going to lay down and not being attention to the bad that goes on. That buddy system also hurts the kids that get looked over because of the buddy system. 

I go back to when Browser was coaching. How many winning seasons have McNairy Central Football had since Browser was pushed out? Can someone answer that?

On 10/28/2017 at 11:12 AM, concernedbobcat said:

Bye. I see you want a job back! If people don't voice opinions then nothing will change. Im not the only one that thinks this way. I hear it from many many fans about how politics has ruined McNairy County sports. Coaches do play buddy kids ball. See it in nearly every sport at McNairy Central. And just cause I voice my opinions doesn't mean I don't support McNairy. And it gets hard spending money to support half butt coaching. I know I've watched Remember The Titans 3 times. 

Coach Forsythe is a good man and I don’t think any coach cared more about his players than he did.   He didn’t win, made a mistake and was forced out

I heard him say several times “that every time a coach subs he makes some people mad and others happy, can’t try to please fans so do the best you know how”

I don’t believe any coach wouldn’t play his best players   Daddy ball complaints are from unhappy parents usually 

Voicing your opinion on here will NOT change anything.  It’ll only hurt the kids that read it.  This is not the place to get change.  If you want change find out how you can support the kids.  Kids are what it’s all about 

On 10/28/2017 at 7:30 PM, concernedbobcat said:

I really think Coach Riley will do Good. If they leave him alone and let him coach he will do just fine. 

The other posts however. Macnarry guy is big buddies with AD Frank's. He going to say everything is great no matter what is going on! 

I support sports in McNairy. I go to games and spend money on concessions for the Band and Girls Softball. But that doesn't mean I'm going to lay down and not being attention to the bad that goes on. That buddy system also hurts the kids that get looked over because of the buddy system. 

I go back to when Browser was coaching. How many winning seasons have McNairy Central Football had since Browser was pushed out? Can someone answer that?

Browder (Browser) left for $90,000 to coach on the beach. The Bobcats have no winning seasons since Browder left MC.  We need the Buddy System to have their own booster club. When I eat supper with Franks, I will bring it up.

5 hours ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

Coach Forsythe is a good man and I don’t think any coach cared more about his players than he did.   He didn’t win, made a mistake and was forced out

I heard him say several times “that every time a coach subs he makes some people mad and others happy, can’t try to please fans so do the best you know how”

I don’t believe any coach wouldn’t play his best players   Daddy ball complaints are from unhappy parents usually 

Voicing your opinion on here will NOT change anything.  It’ll only hurt the kids that read it.  This is not the place to get change.  If you want change find out how you can support the kids.  Kids are what it’s all about 

Coach Forsythe was gone as coach before he made the mistake. He lost his coaching job when he cut players by text and the losing seasons.