Peabody host TCA

JungleJim125

39 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody really took a brutal end to their schedule. This region really proves that (almost) any team can get beat on any given Friday night. I say almost cause we all know that Gibson County or Halls aren’t very likely to pull one out against the other 5. I think Peabody has a better chance of beating TCA tomorrow night than they do beating Adamsville next week. Not to say that Peabody can’t beat Adamsville, I just think that they match up better with TCA than they do Adamsville. The Lions are a proven program & I understand they can hang some points. Butler does a tremendous job always having that team ready to play. The key to this game is going to be minimizing the big plays on defense. With two offenses that can score through the air & on the ground, leads me to believe that whichever defense can limit the big plays against them, puts their team in the best position to win. 

I agree. Just curious how it plays out. 

4 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Game day. In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight. Time to wake up and roar. A lot a stake today. Home playoff game for the Lions with a win. Peabody keeps hope alive for the playoffs with a win. Pray for no injuries and a great game. 

Good luck tonight! There's a lot riding on this game tonight! Wish I could be there to watch it but, I'll be in Halls supporting my Cardinals!

This has got to be the game of the week with so much on the line for both teams.  I have to give the edge to Peabody with their postseason at stake and having the home crowd, but it could go either way.  

Can't wait to see this one play out.  One legged boys come up a toenail short.  Good luck to both teams and praying for an injury free game.

Peabody 35  TCA 34

8 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Game day. In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight. Time to wake up and roar. A lot a stake today. Home playoff game for the Lions with a win. Peabody keeps hope alive for the playoffs with a win. Pray for no injuries and a great game. 

I will be at the visitors end zone at halftime if you wanna meet up I will have my Waverly blue on