Peabody host TCA

JungleJim125

11 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

To be fair to Mckenzie, they have had several players out for an extended period, but had most of their players back against Trenton. It won't surprise me if they don't knock off UC. With that said I think TCA takes this one. 

Last Friday was the first week that McKenzie had all 5 projected starting offensive lineman on the field together.  Each week until last Friday we were missing someone or multiple someones.  The only starter we are missing now is Waddle.   He is one of our top receivers and our kicker. Our play maker injuries happened in the second half vs TCA.  Finally have them back...minus Waddle.  

On 10/15/2017 at 9:08 AM, TCAIntense said:

If you are referring to this past Friday we did not have a bye.  We beat Gibson Co 62-20.  Maybe you were implying that it was similar to a bye? 

Yes, I was considering it a bye week for yal. Considering the other power teams were facing each other and TCA got a good practice or scrimmage. Peabody went from a predicted #2 team to possibly missing playoffs in 1 game. TCA had the easy week. Now it's your turn to show these old top notch 1a teams what 2a ball is. Region 7 is stacked but I still believe it's top contenders are some originals (A'ville and TCA) UC may have the tops on McKenzie but that would come down to coaching. Again I say there are some serious rebel athletes but the team needs to be coached right

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, TPeabodyGT said:

Already Peabody, let's show support!   We are all still in shock from the Mckenzie game.  That bye week didn't help us at all.   This game is a home game.  Our support will be intense!  I have faith the anger/drive in our players and the coaching adjustments will make all the difference in this Friday's outcome.  Plus it's homecoming.  We will be there loud and proud!!!  Roll tide!   Our boys can take care of this game!  We just have to have our minds in it.   

I hope Peabody puts Mckenzie behind. TCA will come to Tide Country ready to play. TCA is better than they get credit for. Peabody better bring their A game!