Greenbrier at Springfield

LEON

43 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

Lmao. Go get under Porters desk with him. Tell him hiding from good teams is about to go away

I'll let him know.  I just hope the Springfield avengers aren't on their periods again come playoff time because I don't want to hear anymore excuses.  I'll tell porter to send over a few boxes of tampons just in case lol.  

We don't want to hear how good WH think they are by beating up East Robertson (2A) school, Glencliff, Hunters Lane. Them poor teams have been at the bottom for 10 yrs or so.  But the whole reward 1 seed for a loser non region schedule  with a possible 3 way tie is Silly :)

Edited by brian2000

3 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

We don't want to hear how good WH think they are by beating up East Robertson (2A) school, Glencliff, Hunters Lane. Them poor teams have been at the bottom for 10 yrs or so.  But the whole reward 1 seed for a loser non region schedule  with a possible 3 way tie is Silly :)

Springfield shouldn't have lost to White House and they wouldn't have to worry about White House's non region schedule.  

14 minutes ago, Copacanobra13 said:

Springfield shouldn't have lost to White House and they wouldn't have to worry about White House's non region schedule.  

But what "if"......like it's projected in 4A thread......what if SHS beats GHS and GHS beats WH? How would you seed that. Throw out non region games bc we all know how different they are. How would you seed a 3 way tie? "If" 

33 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

lmao.

36 minutes ago, Copacanobra13 said:

I'll let him know.  I just hope the Springfield avengers aren't on their periods again come playoff time because I don't want to hear anymore excuses.  I'll tell porter to send over a few boxes of tampons just in case lol.  

might wanna bring some extra crutches also

Your point is invalid about non region games. I get the point if you actually competed in those games. You get blown out every time you play someone out of your region. Also if your whole team relies of 23 being on the field then that says all about who Springfield really is. White House has lost 4 pivotal starters. lost two in the Springfield game, including our starting tailback that was only aloud to play defense... That shows a true team, next man up! Keep using 23 as your crutch. White House will beat greenbrier by at least two touchdowns next week. What will you have to say after that? Lol it's not like WH has squeaked by on these non region games. Won really big.  If you can't beat the team with the weak schedule, then you can't complain about the schedule. Bottom line is Springfield got beat, greenbrier fixing to get beat next week. And WH is serving seconds in the playoffs just in case you didn't get full off the main course in the regular reason. 

1 hour ago, brian2000 said:

Well that's good because I can promise you there will not be a three way tie. Greenbrier will get waxed next week. Can't wait to log on and read this after WH takes greenbrier to the woodshed next Friday. 

55 minutes ago, BigBlue97 said:

Well that's good because I can promise you there will not be a three way tie. Greenbrier will get waxed next week. Can't wait to log on and read this after WH takes greenbrier to the woodshed next Friday. 

Sigh.....it could be WH wins out. Deserving of #1 seed. The other thread predicted a 3 way tie. My point to that prediction was why does WH get rewarded 1 seed with a loss to GHS, which was predicted to lose to SHS, just bc they beat all of their cupcake non region games. The non region schedule shouldNOT have anything to do with seeding playoffs with 3 way tie bc everyone don't play the same strength of non region