Greenbrier at Springfield

LEON

9 minutes ago, thepaintrain said:

I guess it depends on how you define class!?!? 23 taunted on a TD that was impressive without the taunting, he came over and taunted Greenbriers sideline, then he taunted and finally got a penalty. He had it coming. 

23 played with a lot of emotion last night. I've played and been to HS basketball games where student section  taunt players and vice versa. Emotional game that was nowhere near.....out of hand

On 10/20/2017 at 11:48 PM, brian2000 said:

I agree they need to clean up the mistakes. The only unsportsmanlike I remember was taunting. False starts. But many phantom holding penalties. Worse I ever seen.

Should be a hard nosed game next wk for both. I hope GHS pounds WH. Go Jackets!

It's makes me so happy knowing how much WH bothers you every single week. Just never forget as much as you hate us, you still didn't beat us....Springfield didn't even want to play to second half because they got physically punished all game. They laid down and quit. But hey I am sure it was because 23 was out. lmaoooo 16 to 14 

16 to 14

never forget.

Edited by BigBlue97

20 minutes ago, BigBlue97 said:

It's makes me so happy knowing how much WH bothers you every single week. Just never forget as much as you hate us, you still didn't beat us....Springfield didn't even want to play to second half because they got physically punished all game. They laid down and quit. But hey I am sure it was because 23 was out. lmaoooo 16 to 14 

16 to 14

never forget.

really?? You guys struggled to win against that team you say didnt wanna play. God I pray these two teams play again because I would bet anything you wanna bet you get run off the field. You may not even beat a overhyped and way over rated gb team. This game should be billed the battle of the overated

4 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

really?? You guys struggled to win against that team you say didnt wanna play. God I pray these two teams play again because I would bet anything you wanna bet you get run off the field. You may not even beat a overhyped and way over rated gb team. This game should be billed the battle of the overated

How does it feel to lose to an overrated team? What does that make you? Hope you even make it the third round. If you turn the ball over like you did against GB you won't even see us in the playoffs. Tell one of the coaches to clean that up. It looks ugly. lol 

16 to 14 and yes we know you didn't have superman, batman, iron man, Thor, or whatever nickname y'all have for 23. I am sure Springfield needs him just as bad as Gotham city's needs batman. Lol lol