South Pittsburg vs Lookout Valley (Grider against this Rorex man)

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, rlh said:

So it looks like SP will get  a visit from Red Boiling Springs or Monterey. 

Yep.   I'm thinking this scenario will play out but we will just have to wait and see:       

Monterey wins, Gordonsville wins, Jo Byrns wins

1.Gordy

2. JB

3. Clay Co

4. Monterey

Monterey plays Red Boiling Spgs.  Gordonsville plays Clay Co.   Jo Byrns plays Pickett Co. 

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We weren't allowed to hit the quarterback tonight.  Wish we had known that before and during the game.  I was gonna say something else but never mind.

Good win by the Pirates.  Some young big guy put an exclamation point on this game on the very last play.  Woooo! 

Pirates cap off an undefeated regular season.  10-0 baby!!   Who would have thought that back in the summer?   I did.  That's who.

Playoffs start next week and er'body gets a clean slate.  Can't wait to see the real season unfold. 

Congrats on the perfect regular season mark. Good luck on upcoming season starting next week. 

Glad Vic had them take a knee on three different possesions.  Inside there 10 and we take a total of 12 knee's was a classy thing. Congrats to LV for bettering there season and they gave it there all last night but was just outmanned in a huge way.  Congrats to our Seniors for your career's at SP. You will be missed. The young gun's. Yall just keep it up and I look forward to at least two gold ball's in the next three year's,maybe three if you bust your tail's in the off season. Just glad the game is over and Vic and his coaching staff can watch countdown to Christmas tonight on Hallmark,hey, i'm going to be there watching also..  High school football and Christmas,does it get any better? 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, sportman said:

Glad Vic had them take a knee on three different possesions.  Inside there 10 and we take a total of 12 knee's was a classy thing. Congrats to LV for bettering there season and they gave it there all last night but was just outmanned in a huge way.  Congrats to our Seniors for your career's at SP. You will be missed. The young gun's. Yall just keep it up and I look forward to at least two gold ball's in the next three year's,maybe three if you bust your tail's in the off season. Just glad the game is over and Vic and his coaching staff can watch countdown to Christmas tonight on Hallmark,hey, i'm going to be there watching also..  High school football and Christmas,does it get any better? 

Most teams don’t take 12 knees in a career. Some would say call them off earlier, but a knowledgeable person knows you have to run your offense and play hard regardless of the score. As long as it’s done with class then I can’t see anything wrong with that. I hope the pirates are enjoying this perfect season they should be proud. I sure am

3 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Passing to our tight end looks pretty good. When Cade gets back no one will be able to make us 1 dimensional, so playoffs here we come. Go Pirates

Slim Jim says pirates are one dimensional and will be until they can throw a ball against a premiere team. Slim Jim also say that pirates have lots of work to do, if you can't see this then you might have on those rose colored UVA protectors.  Although it was nice to see our QB hit some receivers with some accuracy. 

Will someone deliver Roy a message for me! Tell him to keep up with our game tonight and I hope to see Monterey in his famous website captions! I think this will be the first time if we make the playoffs that a Monterey Message board would get past 2 pages lol! Even if we don't win I am sure it will be the same for Red Boiling!!! Congrats Pirates on a great season! Hope to see you all next week!