Lake Co @ TCA

mrbigster

28 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Hope Dresden does also. lol Don't see a drum beating from either side myself. 

That's what Im  saying. I think both teams look forward to another game. Dont see a drum beating from either side. unless one team just has one of those games where they fumble, penalties ,etc.  LC defense played well last night. Hoping we meet again but both teams have to take care of business.

On 10/30/2017 at 6:18 AM, mrbigster said:

They're suppose to be back. Good luck to TCA. Looks like maybe UC in the second round if they win.

I heard the same thing also.  Kinda funny being a Christian school and these kids were kicked off the team and now they are back on the team for the playoffs.  That shows some real discipline to the rest of the team that follow the rules. 

8 minutes ago, metman08 said:

I heard the same thing also.  Kinda funny being a Christian school and these kids were kicked off the team and now they are back on the team for the playoffs.  That shows some real discipline to the rest of the team that follow the rules. 

As the teams radio announcer, i can tell you they were NOT kicked off the team. They served a stiffer punishment than they would have had they been at a public school. 

50 minutes ago, metman08 said:

Your right  it is showing the Christian side of our school. It is called GRACE. And there is no issue. My son is one who follows the rules and he has no issue. You have to know the facts before you throw judgement. 

Edited by BigEdMo

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Your right  it is showing the Christian side of our school. It is called GRACE. And there is no issue. My son is one who follows the rules and he has no issue. You have to know the facts before you throw judgement. 

I agee.Kids in public schools have done far worse and maybe missed one game.Im glad they are back for no more than they did.They were punished and would matter not been fair to the rest of the team,for the incidents.Good luck TCA

2 hours ago, metman08 said:

You bet it shows discipline!  Do you know the facts?  Highly doubt it!  You need to know the facts before you spout off again.  The boys served their punishment which was 3 games for one kid and 2 for the other.  They also had rigorous conditioning as well as other forms of punishment within the school.  At a public school they wouldn’t have missed a down of football for what they did.

19 minutes ago, Intense said:

You bet it shows discipline!  Do you know the facts?  Highly doubt it!  You need to know the facts before you spout off again.  The boys served their punishment which was 3 games for one kid and 2 for the other.  They also had rigorous conditioning as well as other forms of punishment within the school.  At a public school they wouldn’t have missed a down of football for what they did.

Ummm...I wouldn't be too sure. I don't know what they did (don't care), but we had two kids fight at practice. The two were best friends and were always at each others homes (my opinion...that's why they fought so hard), and settled their differences the next day. One missed two games and the other was kicked off the team. The team petitioned the HC to allow the kid to return, but he wouldn't budge. The difference in punishment was that one "chest passed" his helmet at the other.