Austin-East Travels to Alcoa

BCsportsfan

NO LOVE BEING SHOWN AT ALL!!!!   Let me say this right here, because Alcoa has won or been to the state championship game the last few years doesn't mean they can't be beat.  AE has the athletes to compete with Alcoa so I'm warning all of you don't count AE out.   To Jacketsfan, I agree with you, AE can't start slow however, they do know its the REGION Championship game therefore, I don't foresee a slow start this week.  I believe the 4th quarter vs Northview showed what type of team AE can be when everything is clicking.  I'm ready for Friday 

Edited by Turtle
corrected errors

14 hours ago, Horn1 said:

Both teams are playing well..  Looks like ae can play with alcoa.  Ae played Fulton tough but started slow.  Alcoa may not be as strong as previous teams

OK.....I'll play your game. AE played Fulton tough but lost. Fulton got HAMMERED by Maryville. Alcoa lost to Maryville by 4 points. Plus, Alcoa beat 6A D-B. D-B beat defending 5A state champions Farragut that was on a 19 game win streak.

Keep thinking Alcoa is weak this year!!

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

OK.....I'll play your game. AE played Fulton tough but lost. Fulton got HAMMERED by Maryville. Alcoa lost to Maryville by 4 points. Plus, Alcoa beat 6A D-B. D-B beat defending 5A state champions Farragut that was on a 19 game win streak.

Keep thinking Alcoa is weak this year!!

So let's see...    If AE < FHS and FHS < MHS and AHS < MHS and AHS > DB and DB > FHS2 and FHS2 >= 19WS then....  calculating.....     E = MC**2 ?!?!     Is that  right ??

Well no doubt this is THE game to see this week in east TN, wish I could be there

•