Cardinals vs The Tide

JungleJim125

Well fans its hard believe the regular season ends Friday. This is a must win for The Tide for them to get into the playoffs. The Cards come in playing much better than early season. They seem to be clicking at the right time.  The Tide better be on their A game. Because the Cards would love to knock Peabody out the playoffs! Looking forward to a great game!

This is the 3rd Peabody game in a row that has my attention on Friday night. I think this will be one of the best match ups in West TN this week. Also think Milan & South Gibson will be a good one too but that is for a different thread. Peabody came out guns blazing on TCA & hung 61 points on the board. That’s exactly what they needed going into this week. Adamsville is still rolling off of their big win against UC two weeks ago. I look for Adamsville to really challenge the Tide this week. Good luck to both teams 

1 hour ago, Redrage1990 said:

This should be an old fashioned slobber knocker! Last time we played the Tide sent us home to air up basketballs and they went on to a gold ball! Hope we can return the favor but it will be a tall task! 

One of the best high school ball games I’ve ever watched. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

P-pride where you at? Back your team bro!

We are gonna play hard!I am gonna stay confident ,yet humble!I meen we are tied for best overall record in the division,but lack of focus or overconfidence,or what have you has us having to beat a 2A powerhouse just to make it to the next dance!So I say this if GT shows up and shows out us by 7!If A VILLE is themselves it's a toss up!!I won't make it to this one,just be there to walk the kiddo out for senior night then back to the Bar and Grill! I know we will sure be glad to fill the seats and y'alls bellies with grub!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!!

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

We are gonna play hard!I am gonna stay confident ,yet humble!I meen we are tied for best overall record in the division,but lack of focus or overconfidence,or what have you has us having to beat a 2A powerhouse just to make it to the next dance!So I say this if GT shows up and shows out us by 7!If A VILLE is themselves it's a toss up!!I won't make it to this one,just be there to walk the kiddo out for senior night then back to the Bar and Grill! I know we will sure be glad to fill the seats and y'alls bellies with grub!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!!

There's that Pride! It's gonna be a good game,  lots on the line for both !

8 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

There's that Pride! It's gonna be a good game,  lots on the line for both !

True,but y'all RedBirds are in the dance win or loose !!! But we TideMen can't complain,we did it to ourselves!!!I will say this if Coach Jacobs opens up the playbook we can compete!!!!If I can stay at the game I would love to meet all you Card fans!!!!

Adamsville ability to throw and run will keep the tide on their toes. The tides speed will be matched in this one. Peabody is very big and has a small but fast little running back, big line, and a huge receiver. Can they take advantage of the open areas in the middle of Adamsville defense Idk. I think the Ville QB will be the difference in the game that kid is pretty darn good especially if they can give him some roll out looks. 

Edited by vandyfan1

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

True,but y'all RedBirds are in the dance win or loose !!! But we TideMen can't complain,we did it to ourselves!!!I will say this if Coach Jacobs opens up the playbook we can compete!!!!If I can stay at the game I would love to meet all you Card fans!!!!

I would be wearing out that big receiver if I was y'all. That kid is huge and has to be a matchup problem for any defense.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Adamsville ability to throw and run will keep the tide on their toes. The tides speed will be matched in this one. Peabody is very big and has a small but fast little running back, big line, and a huge receiver. Can they take advantage of the open areas in the middle of Adamsville defense Idk. I think the Ville QB will be the difference in the game that kid is pretty darn good especially if they can give him some roll out looks. 

Vandy you are always spot on!!!We also have a 220 lb back that's fast !!!We have a 6"3 and 6"6 receiver cliff and hill,as a Tide fan McKenzie game is hard to shake off,I know we gotta but dang it!!!O and D line avg 260lbs am D are athletic!!Seems like us and the Cards have more in common than not,this one is so even it's hard to call!!!Tide fans I bleed Black and Gold so don't be mad when I say the outcome depends on which Tide shows up!!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!BUT DO YOUR JOBS!!!