OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

8 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

You could be right. We'll find out Friday for sure. I do predict an all region 2 quarterfinal though( Bradley vs. Maryville)

BLUERAIDERFAN WHEN WE PLAYED DA GUTTS LAST SEASON THEY COULDN'T STOP QUINN AND THE GROUND GAME AND US BEING IN THE QTR FINALS WITH THAT YOUNG TEAM WAS NOT EXPECTED. THEY SCORE ALOT OF POINTS AND THEIR OPPONENTS DO TOO. SO THIS GAME WILL COME DOWN TO DEFENSE. BRING THE BLUERAIDERZ TEAM THAT PLAYED MY WOUNDED OWLS :( AND THAT WILL KEEP YOUR MOTHBALL STEW IN  THE DEEP FREEZE ANOTHER WEEK.:D

#LOP

1 minute ago, PassiveAggressive said:

BLUERAIDERFAN WHEN WE PLAYED DA GUTTS LAST SEASON THEY COULDN'T STOP QUINN AND THE GROUND GAME AND US BEING IN THE QTR FINALS WITH THAT YOUNG TEAM WAS NOT EXPECTED. THEY SCORE ALOT OF POINTS AND THEIR OPPONENTS DO TOO. SO THIS GAME WILL COME DOWN TO DEFENSE. BRING THE BLUERAIDERZ TEAM THAT PLAYED MY WOUNDED OWLS :( AND THAT WILL KEEP YOUR MOTHBALL STEW IN  THE DEEP FREEZE ANOTHER WEEK.:D

#LOP

All roads end in Maryville, unfortunately.

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Looking over the brackets....    For DB to get to Cookeville they must beat:  Ooltewah (5-5), Bradley Central (8-2), Maryville (9-1) and Oakland (10-0).     This is definitely a tough row to hoe.   Would be something to see a Tri-cities team at Tenn Tech on Dec 2.

THATS  NOT IMPOSSIBLE. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

#l BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!

#LOP

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Looking over the brackets....    For DB to get to Cookeville they must beat:  Ooltewah (5-5), Bradley Central (8-2), Maryville (9-1) and Oakland (10-0).     This is definitely a tough row to hoe.   Would be something to see a Tri-cities team at Tenn Tech on Dec 2.

If DB is home all the way through because they are now a 1 seed.Then every other region 1,1 seed possibly must also be at home until they lose.That includes Boone ,SN,Greeneville and one more I think.Going by your nomal math Blazer,DB has no reason not to be playing in December.Alcoa was right with Maryville at the end and Maryville was right with Oakland.DB lost to Alcoa about like Tennessee did to Kentucky.So we're not talking about a team that doesn't have enough talent to go all the way and they will be at home.Now,there is no question DB likes a challenge,or they would be considerably better and deeper but as it is today.DB,And the winner of the Greeneville vs Elizabethton rematch in round 3,all have a very real chance to to be playing a month from now.Maybe every 1 seed if they play their best football.Shoot DC might even surprise some folks.

3 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

.....Shoot DC might even surprise some folks.

No kidding..    I am SO pulling for Crockett to meet Boone in the Quarterfinals on Nov 17.
The problem is that both teams open with a Knoxville team, and we all know that we basically spot Knoxville teams 10 points just because of where they are from.     I'm somewhat joking of course, but in a way not completely.... there is a mentality in NET that you can't beat anybody west of the Knox Co. line..       Boone has never beaten a Knoxville team, Crockett looks to be about 6-8, so at least they have had some success although most of it was 30 years ago.

I WILL SAY THIS ABOUT DEM OWLS..

WE ARE NO STRANGERS TO NO TEAM IN THE BRACKETS. WOULD HAVE LOVED TO PLAY DA GUTS JUST FOR REDEMPTION BUT WE ARE NOT THE SAME TEAM AS WE WERE DUE TO INJURY. I HAVE WATCHED ALOT OF GAMES THIS WEEKEND AND I DON'T SEE A  CLEAR FAVORITE ACROSS THE BOARD. SOME TEAMS LOSS SOME KEY PLAYERS ON THE LAST GAME THAT COULD CHANGE ERRTHING. IT'S MORE HIGH POWERED OFFENSES THAN  SHUT IT DOWN DEFENSES IN EAST TENNESSEE AND THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE. I WOULD PUT THE HOUSE ON MY OWLS IF THEY WERE HEALTHY. AND IM STILL WILLING TO GIVE THEM A SHOT AT DB DESPITE HOW HUGE THEIR OLINE IS AND THEY GOT A STOUT BACK, NOT A CHEETAH BUT A GROUND AND POUNDER THAT WILL HAVE MY OWLS DEFENSE GASED. AND I STILL GIVE MY OWLS A SHOT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

#LOP

#l BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!