OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

DB is 1-3 against the Owls.  DB won the first meeting in 2004 and then dropped 3 straight to the Owls.  Widest margin of victory for either team has been 8 points.

Using A=1, B=2, C=3, etc we have:

OOLTEWAHOWLS = 168 = 1+6+8 = 15
DOBYNSBENNETT = 159 = 1+5+9 = 15

So regulation ends in a 15-15 tie, so  we go to OT.     That's as close as I can get it, someone else fill in the rest.      FINAL =   ___________________________

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

DB is 1-3 against the Owls.  DB won the first meeting in 2004 and then dropped 3 straight to the Owls.  Widest margin of victory for either team has been 8 points.

Using A=1, B=2, C=3, etc we have:

OOLTEWAHOWLS = 168 = 1+6+8 = 15
DOBYNSBENNETT = 159 = 1+5+9 = 15

So regulation ends in a 15-15 tie, so  we go to OT.     That's as close as I can get it, someone else fill in the rest.      FINAL =   ___________________________

I'd be sick if it goes to overtime.That said, you got me to thinking about my math blazer.So I'm giving DB 1 more point every day and taking 1 from the Owls from my starting  prediction of I think it was 36-35 last night.So today it's DB 37-34.By game time,I don't know what it will be but looks like 43-28.that's close to the same logic ! I can always make adjustments and say 45-21.Well now,I like the way that looks even better,there it is .45-21.Shoot , the Owls might as well not show up if I adjust a couple more times.Seriously,I think DB has the team to take the Owls this year but history says ,never count anything until it's over or you will be practicing basketball.

This game is shaping up to be an unbelievably exciting affair.  The weather is looking mild and dry.  A lot of local teams are done, and I'm hearing the crowd will be huge.  J Fred Stadium will be rocking.  Two teams with little history feeling each other out, then going for the knockout.   Hoping the Owls travel well. I expect a lot of points on the board, probably by both teams.   Ready for Friday to be here....

Just now, johndeere said:

This game is shaping up to be an unbelievably exciting affair.  The weather is looking mild and dry.  A lot of local teams are done, and I'm hearing the crowd will be huge.  J Fred Stadium will be rocking.  Two teams with little history feeling each other out, then going for the knockout.   Hoping the Owls travel well. I expect a lot of points on the board, probably by both teams.   Ready for Friday to be here....

Probably right Johndeere,a lot of games won't be worth watching and there are not a lot of locals playing to start with.No doubt one of the better matchups will be a Jfred.Best of luck to the Tribe.A lot of great young men on this team,hard to believe  these seniors are playing their last high school football over the next several weeks.