OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

Seems PA likes to dish it out but has a problem taking it. 

I agree with Batman.   And if DB doesn't win this one it will be because of a total coaching meltdown.

Oh, and the rest of the comment that got cut off.  I expect the Indian's O line to completely crush the little Screechers D line into the turf. The cleanup crew is going to have a time with all those feathers.

220px-Megascops_asio-gray.jpg

Funny looking little birds, aren't they.  A good meal for a bunch of hungry Indians. 

Edited by DBGRAD70

44 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Seems PA likes to dish it out but has a problem taking it. 

I agree with Batman.   And if DB doesn't win this one it will be because of a total coaching meltdown.

Oh, and the rest of the comment that got cut off.  I expect the Indian's O line to completely crush the little Screechers D line into the turf. The cleanup crew is going to have a time with all those feathers.

220px-Megascops_asio-gray.jpg

Funny looking little birds, aren't they.  A good meal for a bunch of hungry Indians. 

YOU KNOW MY CUZINS AT EAST HAMILTON HAD A HUGE OLINE THAT MY OWLS SCAT BACKS WAS RUNNING THRU THEIR LEGS. ONE JUKE MOVE AND OFF TO DA RACES! :motorbike:  PUT DEM PANCAKES DOWN IF YOU WANT TO MOOOOOOVE SIDE TO SIDE TO CATCH DEM OWLS OR YOU WILL BE EATIN THAT FEATHERED DUST!! I WAS GONNA LEAVE MY TRASH TALKIN TO A MINIMUM BUT WHAT DA HECK!:wacko: BRING IT!

#LOP 

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I hope Dem Owls will win cause it counts 

I'm just as lazy RW, I hope all the region one home  teams win tonight.Love to watch a semifinal in NET.I've got several schools that either one I have connections with that have a legitimate shot this year.Greeneville and DB are among those.Hate for you to have to travel, but if DB doesn't do something stupid in the next week,you will be on the road.

DB wins 52- 31 !! And If it Happens and SH wins , then your talking possibly the game to see in the whole state next Friday !!

The Band is a big part of DB football at Home but this time of year is when the Band starts missing Friday nights - What Friday's will they not be playing if Football continues to win?? Yeah yeah I'm a Football fan but any DB fan knows how quite a game is without the Band there (if I'm not mistaking it's normally 2nd weekend in Nov that they are in Indy )

Edited by kingindian33

5 hours ago, kingindian33 said:

DB wins 52- 31 !! And If it Happens and SH wins , then your talking possibly the game to see in the whole state next Friday !!

The Band is a big part of DB football at Home but this time of year is when the Band starts missing Friday nights - What Friday's will they not be playing if Football continues to win?? Yeah yeah I'm a Football fan but any DB fan knows how quite a game is without the Band there (if I'm not mistaking it's normally 2nd weekend in Nov that they are in Indy )

I think DB beats SH like they shoud have the first time if that's the game next friday,just my thoughts.SH really gave a gift tonight.They may matchup better with BC as well.