Memphis Mitchell @ Peabody

FightingBlue0

12 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Hard to believe we have already reached the end of the regular season. Peabody is coming off of a huge 2nd half comeback victory over Adamsville to send them dancing in the 2A playoffs. Can Peabody continue playing good football through November? 

The Tide should not have any trouble with Mitchell. I think everbody in the region should win. But after Game 1 it will start to get tough! Good luck to all the teams in Peabody's region!

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Hard to believe we have already reached the end of the regular season. Peabody is coming off of a huge 2nd half comeback victory over Adamsville to send them dancing in the 2A playoffs. Can Peabody continue playing good football through November? 

They have a fire lit under them.  I believe they will continue to play good football

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

In the end, it was the new guys on the block atop of the region--UC and Peabody

10 hours ago, allgoodlf said:

In the end, it was the new guys on the block atop of the region--UC and Peabody

Peabody has really impressed me these past two weeks with their will to win. It does help when you’re literally playing for your season. You could actually say that this is Peabody’s 3rd round playoff game considering the implications of the last two. I’m hoping for another Peabody & Adamsville matchup in the 2nd round just from a spectator standpoint. 

It is absolutely so hard to figure these Memphis teams!!!!No fans base posting anywhere,no stats really anywhere!And the fact that we never remotely see them play!Max Prep has no videos,at least that I can find!I know we cannot overlook anyone,One word McKenzie!!!!The Tide had to fight to hard just to get here so hopefully we are prepared!Also MaxPrep has Waverly as our next game!?I wish it was that easy!?

29 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

It is absolutely so hard to figure these Memphis teams!!!!No fans base posting anywhere,no stats really anywhere!And the fact that we never remotely see them play!Max Prep has no videos,at least that I can find!I know we cannot overlook anyone,One word McKenzie!!!!The Tide had to fight to hard just to get here so hopefully we are prepared!Also MaxPrep has Waverly as our next game!?I wish it was that easy!?

Yeah i have looked everywhere can’t find any real info 

45 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

The only Memphis posters I have seen are the guys that follow trez