Memphis Mitchell @ Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, rednecktiger31 said:

I 2nd this. Considering I see it being A'ville and Peabody in rd 2, if they are able to beat the cards twice in a 3 week span they will be in the Semis. But rounds 2 and 3 will be definitely worth the money to see in this region!

I have to agree too. If Peabody and union city meet again. I see Peabody winning. Union city shouldn’t have won the first game. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I have to agree too. If Peabody and union city meet again. I see Peabody winning. Union city shouldn’t have won the first game. 

Peabody big against UC !!!Nobody struggles against the pass as bad as UC !!!Remember starting linemen out no starting QB either!!!If we were to see the turdnadoes again PHS by 21

R O L L                                                                      GOLDEN.                                                                      TIDE.                                  ROLLLLLLLLLLLL. TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL                 TIDE TIDE TIDE TIDE TIDE

13 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Yall sure sell Union City short.  I would not bet the ranch in playing UC in a win or go home situation.  UC wins alot more of those than they lose. I am difinately not a UC fan but the truth is truth.

2 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Please define "special"a bit confused!!

Douglass has an opportunity to advance in the post season. I don't think they have what it takes to win it all ... but they will definately make noise. possibly get put out in the quartefinals.

Something "special" defined.