Fayetteville Tigers @ Huntingdon Mustangs

ZEBRA35

7 hours ago, citytigersfan said:

Lol. Fayetteville is part of one of the hardest regions in the state. Huntingdon has been playing nobody teams. It's definitely going to be a good game. Go Tigers! 

I'm neutral and have seen both teams play. No disrespect to Fayetteville, they have a nice team, but Huntingdon wins big!!! They're playing at another level.

9 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

No rain in forecast until after game is over. Should make for a fast field for the stampede! Have the Tigers played on a turf field this year? I would say this will be the nicest field and stadium the Tigers have been to all year. Plenty of visitor seating. Hope y'all bring the whole town! Safe travels on the 3 hour road trip

Yas, we played Nolensville on their turf early in the year.  We did okay. 

I hope we do bring a good crowd--schools are letting out at 1:30 to give everyone the opportunity to go.  Are your seats on the visitors side the metal bench type, that a stadium chair can clip to?  

7 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

I'll bet ya a bag of popcorn from the concession stand Huntingdon is up by 21 at the half. Deal?

Hey i want in on this!  I'll see your popcorn and raise you a drink you will not be up by 21 at the half.  We'll have to figure out the how and when to collect. 

10 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

No rain in forecast until after game is over. Should make for a fast field for the stampede! Have the Tigers played on a turf field this year? I would say this will be the nicest field and stadium the Tigers have been to all year. Plenty of visitor seating. Hope y'all bring the whole town! Safe travels on the 3 hour road trip

Yes, they have they beat 4A playoff team Nolansville week 1 on turf.

1 hour ago, Varo said:

Yas, we played Nolensville on their turf early in the year.  We did okay. 

I hope we do bring a good crowd--schools are letting out at 1:30 to give everyone the opportunity to go.  Are your seats on the visitors side the metal bench type, that a stadium chair can clip to?  

Hey i want in on this!  I'll see your popcorn and raise you a drink you will not be up by 21 at the half.  We'll have to figure out the how and when to collect. 

You boys can pay up at half. I will be right behind pressbox waiting on payment. Dont be late!

13 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

You boys can pay up at half. I will be right behind pressbox waiting on payment. Dont be late!

you mean, I can collect at half time.  Either way, someone's getting a snack.  Don't make my corn too salty btw.  Will you be wearing a referee outfit?  Lol.

12 hours ago, citytigersfan said:

Lol. Fayetteville is part of one of the hardest regions in the state. Huntingdon has been playing nobody teams. It's definitely going to be a good game. Go Tigers! 

Bud. Mckenzie, Waverly, Milan and Wayne County are NOT "nobody" teams. Y'all have my respect and Moore is an outstanding player but don't talk us down to make yourself feel good.