Annual Gerry Bertier 3A Playoff Pick Em Contest

Gerry Bertier

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You got about as much of a chance to win this contest as I do fitting in a pair of skinny jeans!!!

Man im at work!!!! Dont make me bust out laughing like that. I had people starring at me like what wrong with that fool???

Thats the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. ( picturing BPM attempting to put on skinny jeans.... )  

I still have a chance. I also have a chance to hit the lotto as well...... so

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I have a shot at winning this thing. LETS GO COVIINGTON!!!!  I picked covington to win it all. If that happens I will get bragging rights till next year. Go chargers!!!!! 

Not so fast. I started this contest off by picking Covington to go all the way. I haven't looked at your picks. Will it take the tiebreaker to settle between us if Covington does win out?

34 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Man im at work!!!! Dont make me bust out laughing like that. I had people starring at me like what wrong with that fool???

Thats the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. ( picturing BPM attempting to put on skinny jeans.... )  

I still have a chance. I also have a chance to hit the lotto as well...... so

You better calm down. The old Chinese guy down at Mandarin Express gonna be wondering what's wrong with you!!  Lol!!!