Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

I didnt get off work to attend but my sources tell me westmoreland moved the ball to the 10 several times without scoring. It didnt sound like the predicted blowout marion thought it would be. Ill be at the crick bank next friday. I say TC rolls. I went to the macon game and saw the last game by carlisle. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I didnt get off work to attend but my sources tell me westmoreland moved the ball to the 10 several times without scoring. It didnt sound like the predicted blowout marion thought it would be. Ill be at thr crick bank next friday. I say TC rolls. I went to the macon game and saw the last game by carlisle. 

I predicted 34-20 on a wet field and prob what it should have been. We dropped a wide open TD and held Westmoreland twice on downs inside the 10. It was one of the sloppiest games we have played. The crap after the game was uncalled for. I lost any respect for Westmoreland.   

7 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I didnt get off work to attend but my sources tell me westmoreland moved the ball to the 10 several times without scoring. It didnt sound like the predicted blowout marion thought it would be. Ill be at the crick bank next friday. I say TC rolls. I went to the macon game and saw the last game by carlisle. 

So did I. First time watching him play. #2 from SH was a beast. I’d take both on my team 

The Westmoreland coach is a disgrace to his program and to the Westmoreland fanbase to come on the field after the game and cuss our head coach call him an sob and a cheater because he left starters in the game. All the while number 2 was still in the game for Westmoreland number 44 was until he hurt his toe number 75 was until he got an unsportsmanlike and went to the sideline and number 27.

I spoke with number 44 and his dad after the game very very respectful people fine young man,  shame he has toplayed for Coach like that. 

Edited by Justmy2cents

9 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I predicted 34-20 on a wet field and prob what it should have been. We dropped a wide open TD and held Westmoreland twice on downs inside the 10. It was one of the sloppiest games we have played. The crap after the game was uncalled for. I lost any respect for Westmoreland.   

What happened