Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

9 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Calling our coach an SOB and at least one of their players flipping our fans off. Not to mention one player calling one of ours a n*****. Better hope we never play again.

I hope we play next year at westmoreland. Lol no call for that but how in the world did yall hear all that? Was you on the field? Sorry if that really happened though. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Im sure it was emotion from losing a last game. Sorry for losing composure. I hope yall dont lose yalls next week after TC beats yall. Its not fun to lose but its life sometimes. Need to try to be graceful if possible.

I think we will be fine. TC has been one of the classiest teams we have ever played and they will say the same. 

32 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Calling our coach an SOB and at least one of their players flipping our fans off. Not to mention one player calling one of ours a n*****. Better hope we never play again.

Wow that’s awful I guarantee you want hear anything like that on creekbank next week

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

Wow that’s awful I guarantee you want hear anything like that on creekbank next week

LOL, I remember our teachers that worked the gate back in the day for the Trousdale /westmoreland game. They said that was the worst crowd for trying to sneak alcohol in they would have all year. Im sure if something happened tonight it was because it was some kids last football game. It happens alot in the playoffs. Ive seen teams from marion  counties area act pretty bad before. The last time our team went to Tyner they had the locker room broken into and money stolen.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

50 minutes ago, Justmy2cents said:

The Westmoreland coach is a disgrace to his program and to the Westmoreland fanbase to come on the field after the game and cuss our head coach call him an sob and a cheater because he left starters in the game. All the while number 2 was still in the game for Westmoreland number 44 was until he hurt his toe number 75 was until he got an unsportsmanlike and went to the sideline and number 27.

I spoke with number 44 and his dad after the game very very respectful people fine young man,  shame he has toplayed for Coach like that.