Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

15 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

LOL, I remember our teachers that worked the gate back in the day for the Trousdale /westmoreland game. They said that was the worst crowd for trying to sneak alcohol in they would have all year. Im sure if something happened tonight it was because it was some kids last football game. It happens alot in the playoffs. Ive seen teams from marion  counties area act pretty bad before. The last time our team went to Tyner they had the locker room broken into and money stolen.

Doesn’t matter still doesn’t gives Westmoreland the right to use racial slurs 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Thanks eagle pride!

That’s totally different what happen that game that happen because they were trying to disrespect our field At TC all it was someone took their flag and no punches was thrown and it still isn’t worse than calling someone a racist name like Westmoreland did tonight

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Wasn’t Westmoreland the team that played Boyd in like 08 or somewhere near that time and they ran to the center of the field and jumped up and down on Boyd’s painted mascot? Do believe Boyd spanked them after that fiasco.

Wouldn’t surprise me keep it classy Westmoreland smh 

9 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Im sure it was emotion from losing a last game. Sorry for losing composure. I hope yall dont lose yalls next week after TC beats yall. Its not fun to lose but its life sometimes. Need to try to be graceful if possible.

Tc is the favorite, thats why they are the 1 and us the 2.  Funny how you try to deflect the blame by bringing up other stuff about tc and say you have seen mc act like that before.  Reguardless of the outcome next week, you wont see our players act like that, i can promise you that.  75, 77 ran that mouth the whole game, 77 using racial slurs and 75 flipping off crowd.  That stuff just doesnt happen because a team plays there last game or loses, heck, westmoreland should be used to it.  

43 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tc is the favorite, thats why they are the 1 and us the 2.  Funny how you try to deflect the blame by bringing up other stuff about tc and say you have seen mc act like that before.  Reguardless of the outcome next week, you wont see our players act like that, i can promise you that.  75, 77 ran that mouth the whole game, 77 using racial slurs and 75 flipping off crowd.  That stuff just doesnt happen because a team plays there last game or loses, heck, westmoreland should be used to 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Ill be there next week to critique the attitudes of marion county. I wanna see if the loser of thhe game takes it with grace. I hope so. Never the less we are sorry. It shouldnt have happened. By the way, our kids are never used to losing. Good day sir! Get ready for your spanking on the creek bank next week!

I will give one thing of credit to Jasper they have a stand up coach. Good Christian man and he relays that good character to his players.