Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

12 hours ago, RTD said:

Westmoreland likes to water their field down before home games I found this out when TC played Westmoreland so they will be right at home with a wet field if there is no rain Westmoreland has a slim to no chance at all at beating MC 

That's funny but not true.   For years Westmoreland has had drain issues on the Visitors side of the field.  That side used to be a swamp but dirt has been brought in to  built it up for the visitor bleachers and also to build on to the school.  I 100% guarantee you that the Water was not turned on to slow down TC.  Our field is a lot better than it used to be but it still needs attention. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

No chance of rain in Jasper tonight. However there will be some lightning and fireworks. 

Marion County 49

Westmoreland 20

It has been raining off and on for the last three days, just got finished raining a nice shower.  Gonna be a slick track out there tonight, which plays right in the hands of the eagles.  If Marion takes care of the ball they will be fine, rain or not.

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

It has been raining off and on for the last three days, just got finished raining a nice shower.  Gonna be a slick track out there tonight, which plays right in the hands of the eagles.  If Marion takes care of the ball they will be fine, rain or not.

I mean no rain by gametime. I'm sure your field soaks it up and it won't be an issue. 

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

A few of us have come out. Figure need to make some room for some neighbors in a couple weeks.

We got our own drone now. Grider can keep his south of the border.

Let me ask you a question. Is 10 bears still down in subterranean? Ask him if after this year is that skillet slinger of his gonna let him jump back over the fence? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

41 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

10bears internet is messed up too. 

LRDAO.....zzzzzzzzz.  I garuntee they is a heap of you Jasperlites internet messed up.   That durn charter man is slow but he aint that durn slow. Me and old pirate was just wondering if 10bears skillet slinger gonna let him jump back over the fence after the season.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, 64NB95 said:

That's funny but not true.   For years Westmoreland has had drain issues on the Visitors side of the field.  That side used to be a swamp but dirt has been brought in to  built it up for the visitor bleachers and also to build on to the school.  I 100% guarantee you that the Water was not turned on to slow down TC.  Our field is a lot better than it used to be but it still needs attention. 

It’s funny that the field was wet and it didn’t rain that whole day and yes you’ll need a new field all together 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

It’s funny that the field was wet and it didn’t rain that whole day and yes you’ll need a new field all together 

I was the one that recommended wetting the field but anybody that knows anything about westmoreland city water knows it would cost more money than we could afford to wet that field down. The visitors sideline is alittle low lying and we had a big rain earlier that week. I knew I could make some sweat bee fans mad by saying it. LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.....zzzzzzzzz.  I garuntee they is a heap of you Jasperlites internet messed up.   That durn charter man is slow but he aint that durn slow. Me and old pirate was just wondering if 10bears skillet slinger gonna let him jump back over the fence after the season.  You think im joking but im not. 

If he jumps over that fence I hope the police don't see it. We know how that will end. You know I ain't jokin' either.

Edited by PurplePower68

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

If he jumps over that fence I hope the police don't see it. We know how that will end. You know I ain't jokin' either.

Let me ask you a question. That talmad man from Monterey said that Hughes man was eating at Western sizzlin.  Is you Jasperlites trying to get this Hughes man to help pay off the SOS? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.