Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

13 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

Which team? You could say that about both teams. Westmoreland had 3 games that they lost by a touchdown or less and one of those they were screwed the entire game by the refs.

The quality of the teams that Marion lost to are prob much better than the ones Westmoreland lost to. I could be wrong. 

8 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

If the field is dry it won't be close. Wet field will make it a closer game. 

Dry field MC 49-20

Wet field MC 34-20

Where the heck have you been? Licking the wounds and ready for the playoff push I see. I agree with you as well. I believe this Marion team is playing a little better now. They got in a mid season funk do to an extremely difficult stretch of games. Saylors is a special player. He's as good or better than most of the RBs we've seen at SP in the past. Put it this way.. If we had him added to the team we've got. We would be the favorite in the east for sure. But... we don't. Good luck tomorrow. Marion wins by 21 minimum. 

59 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Where the heck have you been? Licking the wounds and ready for the playoff push I see. I agree with you as well. I believe this Marion team is playing a little better now. They got in a mid season funk do to an extremely difficult stretch of games. Saylors is a special player. He's as good or better than most of the RBs we've seen at SP in the past. Put it this way.. If we had him added to the team we've got. We would be the favorite in the east for sure. But... we don't. Good luck tomorrow. Marion wins by 21 minimum. 

I just had to have a break. Tough season but we usually show up in the playoffs. We've been accustomed to having shut down defenses for the past few years and we just don't have that this year. It's not a knock on the kids or coaches. They're giving all they have I'm sure. Offense has seemed to look better the past few games. Should have another one of our weapons back this week thats battled the injury bug recently. We will show up and compete. That's all you can ask for. Good luck to you guys as well.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Agreed