Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

On 11/3/2017 at 10:54 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

By the way, if I knew how to id put the video of the TC fan taking the mascot out on here. Things get intense sometimes. Ask gaulden from UT.

But you know why that happened right.  That was there first yr of football and you gonna come to our field and disrespect it I don't think so. Not making a excuse but they wasn't supposed to be in our classification.  They was a 4A team they had like 60 players. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 10bears said:

Look you had some good players and probably the best 44 was respectful after the game.  Your big tackle was a great player but he acted horribly.  I get it he was frustrated to lose bc he was a good player and played hard but he acted horrible.  Your coach was frustrated the starters were still in the game but with 75 and 77 in the game you couldn’t put young kids in.  27 and 44 were out bc they were dinged up.   As for the creek bank nobody here takes that lightly that’s  a hard place to play but we will see what happens.  As a fan the last 5 years the only people MC has lost too are the eventual state champions.  I would feel much worse if they lost too a team in the playoffs  that got destroyed but that’s just me.

Nope. Wrong. Lost to us last year. 

1 hour ago, Nickyhater said:

Boys coach Harris left us didn’t he. That’s pretty sorry that you so scared of your fans you gotta leave!

Id say he wouldnt scared of the fans. LOL matter of fact he probably could care less what fans thought. Most good coaches dont give a rats rearened what a fan thinks. Most of the times the fans are very fical. Most fans are parents and cant see their kids mistakes and think little jimmy is a superstar wether he is or not. As far as the coach goes, I think chad perry would be a good one. I know if he is anything like his uncle which was put in the  TN hall of fame last season he would be a good hire. He is a westmoreland grad which is a plus for me cause Im a homer. I think he is also a good christian man that has raised his own kids to be fine people. His son Jake was a number guy when he played with my son a couple years ago. Like Ive said earlier, I feel we can be a good team next season if we can replace the qb with a decent player. Im saying a good season meaning finishing 1st or 2nd in the region. We have to be disciplined and stop getting stupid penalties and turning the ball over though. It will be interesting as to whom we get as a head coach. I love our program. Id love to see us succeed! Im an eagle for life and a Vol for life nickyhater! LOL

Edited by Mr. Postman1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Id say he wouldnt scared of the fans. LOL matter of fact he probably could care less what fans thought. Most good coaches dont give a rats rearened what a fan thinks. Most of the times the fans are very fical. Most fans are parents and cant see their kids mistakes and think little jimmy is a superstar wether he is or not. As far as the coach goes, I think chad perry would be a good one. I know if he is anything like his uncle which was put in the  TN hall of fame last season he would be a good hire. He is a westmoreland grad which is a plus for me cause Im a homer. I think he is also a good christian man that has raised his own kids to be fine people. His son Jake was a number guy when he played with my son a couple years ago. Like Ive said earlier, I feel we can be a good team next season if we can replace the qb with a decent player. Im saying a good season meaning finishing 1st or 2nd in the region. We have to be disciplined and stop getting stupid penalties and turning the ball over though. It will be interesting as to whom we get as a head coach. I love our program. Id love to see us succeed! Im an eagle for life and a Vol for life nickyhater! LOL

Then why do you think coach Harris left? And I don’t really know too much abou perry! I hope he ain’t like coach Harris. He would just give up and talk to our players like crap. You can’t just do that to win games. You don’t have to baby them, but don’t just sit there and tell them they don’t have a chance to win because putting someone down doesn’t do any good. It just makes them have an attitude not to try.