South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

9 hours ago, TALMAD said:

lol I have noticed that! I took binoculars to that game last week looking for Roy and Bass and trying to catch them posting so I could pin them down! Them boys are pretty slick lol

Talmad what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you should have seen my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole through them binocs.  If you come to that Whitwell game pegleg might let you fly Griders balls into the game.  Pegleg lets them parachutes jump out of his plane with Griders balls for the big games.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MOTO24 said:

Do y’all sell Roy Dillard merchandise?  I’d buy something if you did.  You think I’m joking but I’m not.

Moto what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I will give you a fudge round and some hot cocoa out of my thermos.  I will even let you see my Murphy Fair book if you dont steal it and give it to pegleg or talmad.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, MrLegit said:

This year's teams defense haven't let anyone get rolling. Tjats what I like, we have a very good TEAM not the great athletes but good football players. Give me a team of football players and I'll beat a team of athletes. Just glad we have a chance to see how we stack up.

Very good post. I agree with you. 

34 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Moto what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I will give you a fudge round and some hot cocoa out of my thermos.  I will even let you see my Murphy Fair book if you dont steal it and give it to pegleg or talmad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, is that Talmad man trying to steal your book now? Roy, I think you need to invite that Moto man and that Talmad man up to Ronnie's Red Eye II on Friday night after the game. Those Marion fans won't be in there because they play in Hartsville. 

Has any SP folks watch film on JB?  I'm curious what you think.  Any particular players that stand out to you?  I know we've got an uphill battle for sure.  For the JB offense, it's going to be hard for us to run the ball.  I do think JB could have some success throwing the ball if we can execute the plays.  On defense...well we'll just have to wait and see.  I don't remember us facing a double wing team this year so I'm not sure how good we can defend it.  Kelley will certainly have success against us.  He'll run by and through some arm tackles so our guys better be ready when he gets the ball.  It's going to be all hands on deck and we better bring it on defense or it could get ugly.