West Rebels @ OR Wildcats Round 2

SweetScience

Is it true they found a loop hole that allows Spenser Gulmire  one more high school game? With #30 in a walking boot and Romano on crutches, we need the extra running back. I also heard some defensive players were caught rolling Coach Gaddis' yard with toilet paper. One was hospitalized after he was attacked by six bulldogs. My source also told me the game will start at 3:00 pm because#13 is now afraid of bright lights.

...and yes, I have too much time on my hands.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BigPoppaPump said:

Two good defenses! Was a pleasure heading up to Blankenship last Friday to watch them Cats. I'm picking OR to win this one not only because the people were so nice and the chilli dog I had was tasty, but because I think they have just a little more offense than the Rebs.

Good to hear u had a good time and was treated well.

On 11/7/2017 at 1:28 PM, oridgecat said:

I see this the same way as the first game.  I think whichever team gets to 20 first will win.  West has a different qb, and a different mlb, both due to injuries to the starters that we saw the first time.  Both teams have improved a bunch since week 5.   The field is worse than it was in week 5, and it was bad footing then.  

That's a darn shame if #45 is Savoy. Didn't realize he was out. He is an absolute beast. Sad to hear he has had to miss much of his junior year. Hopefully he can get healthy & play his senior year.

What about Stokes, Skavara, Juan,  etc. Good years out of those players?