Springfield at Lexington

DANR

6 hours ago, brian2000 said:

You just messing with us lol 

I  will be shocked if it was that much. But I hope you're right

Its just a guess but I think thats what it will end up. I think Springfield scores quick right off the bat and goes up 14-0 and then adds a couple more a little later

I am not a Springfield fan but I do believe they are pretty darn good. They are better than their record thats for sure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LocoLupe said:

Its just a guess but I think thats what it will end up. I think Springfield scores quick right off the bat and goes up 14-0 and then adds a couple more a little later

I am not a Springfield fan but I do believe they are pretty darn good. They are better than their record thats for sure.

is 8-3 a bad record? I don't think they are going to limit us to 10 points. I would be shocked if they did. I'm not saying they can't, they might do it. I just don't see that happening. I'm going with my heart on this one as well. 

LEXINGTON 21

SPRINGFIELD 17

This game could go either way. Turnovers, as always, will play a big part in determining the outcome. The Jackets have done a great job winning the turnover battle during their current winning streak. Hope it continues tomorrow night. The weather looks great, though it may be the coldest game we have played but at least it will be dry!!  The team that wins the turnover battle wins in my opinion. 

16 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

I don't see that many points scored I am going with. With heart ❤️ not the head

SHS 18

Lexington 14

Been thinking about  my good friends from Springfield this morning.I hope that your return trip to this side of the river is pleasant. I would ,for sure, be in Lexington tonight were we not playing.We scrimmaged  the Tigers in the spring on a very cold night and managed to edge them. They have some very nice athletes but were beaten by a very average Liberty team early in the year and I think your chances are pretty good.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, olddevil said:

Been thinking about  my good friends from Springfield this morning.I hope that your return trip to this side of the river is pleasant. I would ,for sure, be in Lexington tonight were we not playing.We scrimmaged  the Tigers in the spring on a very cold night and managed to edge them. They have some very nice athletes but were beaten by a very average Liberty team early in the year and I think your chances are pretty good.

Thanks for the thoughts Olddevil! Lexington has improved a lot since early in the year but we have too. The game should be a dandy for sure. Hope the Jackets can pull it out. I have faith in the boys and confidence in the coaches to come up with a good game plan to get the job done. 

What happened to Liberty this year? Did someone get injured early or something because they went down quick?

5 hours ago, olddevil said:

Thank you, Old Devil. I will give a honk of the horn when we cross the river. Hope you and Drewcepus are well. Go Big Red