Bradley at DB (Round 2)

DBGRAD70

35 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Your correct,In a 3 man front, the key is for those 3 guys to make the play.Now making the play doesn't always mean making the tackle.Those guys have to open it up for the backers to fill and if the DB O- line can handle their man without a double team,then it's a long night for your defense.If you have fast outside guys that can get around the DB tackles then DB has to do what they do best and hit it straight up the middle.Should be fun to watch

That is my point as big as you guys are and as small as we are can our little guys use their speed to force double teams so our athletic LB's can make tackles. This should be a great game. My prediction is the first one to 40 wins. GO BEARS!!!!

It's going to be a cold night.  Its beyond good football weather.  At kickoff expect possibly 36 degrees.  Freezing (32) by the end of the game. 

That's cold enough to impact the passing game.   (not to mention those of us sitting still in the stands)

What do you envision the impact of the cold to be on each team.  Which team will be impacted the most, in a negative way?

1 hour ago, DBGRAD70 said:

It's going to be a cold night.  Its beyond good football weather.  At kickoff expect possibly 36 degrees.  Freezing (32) by the end of the game. 

That's cold enough to impact the passing game.   (not to mention those of us sitting still in the stands)

What do you envision the impact of the cold to be on each team.  Which team will be impacted the most, in a negative way?

Unless its in the 30s and raining like the playoff game at SH a few years ago,these kids are young and full of pizz and vinegar,They have cold gear and gloves .I don't think either team should cry after the game because both will pass the ball even if the run isn't being stopped.Us older folks are the ones to worry about .I've done preached to my family and friends about how cold it's going to be and if they can't put on gloves or plenty of clothes then they will just be cold.I'm considering my insulated bibs.Either way,if I go out there and some stupid shet gets those kids I've watched for years beat,besides the depth and strength that has already been taken away,I won't be cold.

Edited by BatmanDevil

1 hour ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Bradley is practically in Georgia and D-B is practically in Virginia. Advantage D-B.