Watertown @ Tyner

TigerFan76

Watertown’s Defense has stepped up big this year, they swarm the ball. Very few times have they give up any big passes either. They’ve adjusted to the offense Every game, they’ve seemed to find ways to get big stops when needed. They keep their composure if they are down 14 or up 14. They will find a way to get into the end zone.  They believe they can win every time they step on the field. Win or lose we’ve had a good year. I know Watertown has a lot of respect for Tyner and Tyner has earned it.  Also if Watertown loses, they will line up shake your hand and congratulate you and wish luck on your next game. 

I think H20 keeps it closer then most think and gives themselves a chance at the upset. 

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Watertown has lit up some folks but our 10th grade team shut them down until they scored 8 with a min left.

Tyner rolls. 

Merry-go-Round,

Glad to hear from you!  I can see why you been shut-up all year at 4-7.  You must be still rolling with the Junior Pro offense y'all run.  We can't wait to come back to the Rock-Pile next year!  BTC

Tyner is playing pretty much lights out right now,so H2O will have to limit Tyners offensive touches to have a chance. It can be done, but will be very hard,plus win the turnover battle and limit the penalties. But,please try there fish sandwich if you get a chance and if they still make them.  When we played them back year's ago they were already sold out before the game began.  I sat beside someone that had one and my mouth was watering. Ok,after all is said and done I believe Tyner wins by 14-21. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

Tyner is playing pretty much lights out right now,so H2O will have to limit Tyners offensive touches to have a chance. It can be done, but will be very hard,plus win the turnover battle and limit the penalties. But,please try there fish sandwich if you get a chance and if they still make them.  When we played them back year's ago they were already sold out before the game began.  I sat beside someone that had one and my mouth was watering. Ok,after all is said and done I believe Tyner wins by 14-21. 

Tyner's fish sandwiches are worth the trip. Last time I was there I saw several people walking around with some big smoked turkey legs too, looked like they would be worth a try.