EAGLEVILLE @ COLUMBIA ACADEMY Region 5 Rematch

GeneralForrest

2 hours ago, youngod said:

CA had over 300 + yards rushing in game #1.  Eagleville had 171 total offense.  While it was still a close game on the scoreboard,, statistically CA dominated.  

I think it will be another great game but I think CA will come out on top again.  Not worried about Waverly.  They have to win 1st too, but I am excited about the potential matchup.

https://flic.kr/p/Zmx4yw 

I think we will be ready!!

Statistics don't win games every time. When you got two good teams meeting twice it's very hard for the first winner to win again especially when the 1st meeting was so close. Not saying CA won't win but it's going to be tough for you. You also shouldn't be worried about Waverly this week but if it happens you might want to start.. I heard CA has a really nice place to play but either way good luck to both teams and a injury free game.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Statistics don't win games every time. When you got two good teams meeting twice it's very hard for the first winner to win again especially when the 1st meeting was so close. Not saying CA won't win but it's going to be tough for you. You also shouldn't be worried about Waverly this week but if it happens you might want to start.. I heard CA has a really nice place to play but either way

good luck to both teams and a injury free game

CA will be much better prepared this time than they were last time. Eagleville scored their second touchdown because they recovered an onside kick on our 5 because of miscommunication thinking the ball was going out of bounds on the kick off, and it kept rolling. Their third touchdown was scored when JV players were in. I think CA will also display their offense better this week. 

Im predicting:

CA 42

Eaglieville 14

15 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

CA will be much better prepared this time than they were last time. Eagleville scored their second touchdown because they recovered an onside kick on our 5 because of miscommunication thinking the ball was going out of bounds on the kick off, and it kept rolling. Their third touchdown was scored when JV players were in. I think CA will also display their offense better this week. 

Im predicting:

CA 42

Eaglieville 14

Wow! That's score prediction is interesting.

25 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Im predicting:

CA 42

Eaglieville 14

If Eagleville kicked an onside kick and it rolled all the way to the 5 yard line before they recovered it then there is too many slow players for both teams. 

2 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

If Eagleville kicked an onside kick and it rolled all the way to the 5 yard line before they recovered it then there is too many slow players for both teams. 

I’m calling it an onside as a joke. They kicked it to our 15 I believe and it started rolling towards the sideline, and our returner watched it to see if it’d go out of bounds for a penalty, and then the host of eagles swooped in and grabbed it. Was just a bad moment. That won’t ever happen again haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’m calling it an onside as a joke. They kicked it to our 15 I believe and it started rolling towards the sideline, and our returner watched it to see if it’d go out of bounds for a penalty, and then the host of eagles swooped in and grabbed it. Was just a bad moment. That won’t ever happen again haha

I assumed that. Just had a vision of everyone moving in slow motion lol.