Quarterfinals Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

A few teams have surprised me this year in how far they've come.   Last night was typical of how I felt earlier this year.  Couldn't make heads or tails out of much at all.  I thought I got a handle on things about mid year, but nope.  Last night should be a reminder to all. You gotta let it all play out. 

Not sure just how good you guys are Southtower but Greenback can play. Don,t let anyone tell you  its all about #6. He,s special but he has compliments.

Just now, Southtowner said:

I've seen them.   They can play no doubt. They are a more balanced team. We just hope to make a first down or two. ;)

You guys don,t rely on 1st downs, Its td,s lol. You will have some advantages. Greenback subs very well, they have a run stopping team and they will get most of the action. They would have absolutely destroyed Coalfield if Coacfield played like you guys do. I,m sure you fellers run the ball much better than Coalfield.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

You guys don,t rely on 1st downs, Its td,s lol. You will have some advantages. Greenback subs very well, they have a run stopping team and they will get most of the action. They would have absolutely destroyed Coalfield if Coacfield played like you guys do. I,m sure you fellers run the ball much better than Coalfield.

We've hung our hat on defense all year.  I hope we have another game or two left in us on that side of the ball.

Just now, Southtowner said:

We've hung our hat on defense all year.  I hope we have another game or two left in us on that side of the ball.

Thats a good way to make a living but they better tackle well this week. Better hit #6 early ,he gets in the secondary,its not pretty. Well unless you like Greenback.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thats a good way to make a living but they better tackle well this week. Better hit #6 early ,he gets in the secondary,its not pretty. Well unless you like Greenback.

I got a good look at him last year at our place.   Most impressive player they had.   He was the spark plug so to speak.

Edited by Southtowner
oops

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Yes they do.They run it well!