Quarterfinals Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

53 minutes ago, CHSyellowjackets69 said:

id say if there was someone who could guard him hed galdly take the woodshed. he liked to fight he cant help all the babies who cant take it lmao. greenbacks full of a bunch of babies. im not even from coalfield he has unreal talent. im sure when of your kids couldnt guard him and your butt hurt ab it. sorry its fball 

I coached against Ted in baseball and he is the same way in that sport!! I have a few belts here at my house that I have used on my boys quite a few times if someone needs to borrow it there more than welcome!! It starts at home!!!

10 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Do you think these boys were coached to try and get Greenback boys ejected? If you watch the replay where Bailey got a personal foul you can see #34 elbow him in the nuts about 3 or 4 times real quick. Then the response came

Yes kinda obviuos.Dont you think??

Edited by orngnblk

8 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Do you think these boys were coached to try and get Greenback boys ejected? If you watch the replay where Bailey got a personal foul you can see #34 elbow him in the nuts about 3 or 4 times real quick. Then the response came

He was baited. Not sure the coaches teach it but it was dirty.

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That's a better way to put it I guess I shouldn't have said the coaches teach it I don't know that for a fact but I know our kids were baited into the situation they were in!

I don't think its likely, but is Ryan going to appeal the ejection and suspension due to the groin shot? And that was the lamest ejection for a "punch" I've ever seen. GB player "punched" (more of a good shove) in the shoulder pad. I know a punch is a punch no matter where it hits, but that one was very borderline.

11 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I don't think its likely, but is Ryan going to appeal the ejection and suspension due to the groin shot? And that was the lamest ejection for a "punch" I've ever seen. GB player "punched" (more of a good shove) in the shoulder pad. I know a punch is a punch no matter where it hits, but that one was very borderline.

I don't know for sure I haven't got to talk with Coach Ryan I would assume that he would try but very unlikely that they would overrule it you know that as well as I do.

I watched the game last night.   Better team won but, I would have loved to have seen the Parker kid play at 100%.   He had no leg at all.   All arm and most of all ALL HEART.  What a gutsy, tough performance.

Gilbert had a monstrous game.  He's not the only play maker on the team.  Across the board Greenback is very good.  They looked better this time around than the first game against Coalfield.

16 minutes ago, powerp said:

Coalfield plays dirty. Some of the boys from Jasper was telling me things they were doing up there I just shook my head at. Ironically, it’s the same situation as you mentioned above. 

The Cloudland folks that were at the game said the same thing the week before there was some issues in their playoff game this year with the coalfield kids doing the same thing so I think it's a pattern that needs to stop.

On the way up they were picking scores everyone in the vehicle picked coalfield to beat us by two or three points and one of the young men said I'm going with Greenback and his dad asked why and he said if coalfield played Isis I would go with Isis because I hate coalfield so that says a little bit of something about how someone who has played against them thinks.

Edited by orngnblk

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

The Cloudland folks that were at the game said the same thing the week before there was some issues in their playoff game this year with the coalfield kids doing the same thing so I think it's a pattern that needs 

On the way up they were picking scores everyone in the vehicle picked coalfield to beat us by two or three points and one of the young men said I'm going with Greenback and his dad asked why and he said if coalfield played Isis I would go with Isis because I hate coalfield so that says a little bit of something about how someone who has played against them thinks.

I've watched coalfield play for 5 years straight. Those boys are doing what they are told to do on the field. I promise!!