South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man again)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, spfootball09 said:

You act like nobody is giving whitwell a chance. Everyone knows they are a good ball team and will be next year. After that good luck for a while. If whitwell does beat sp this week all of whitwell is gonna act like this is the best team to ever come out of the whole county including you. I think whitwells all around team speed is better along with more athletes. This year's sp team is average. Nothing special, just fundamental football, good coaching and alot of heart.  Sp has been so spoiled with our past football teams it's just ridiculous. If sp offense plays the way they have been they will get beat this week for sure. Either way we all should just be happy with all sp jasper and whitwell representing the county again this coming Friday night.

Very good analysis of this year's team. I agree with you. We play really hard and are very fundamental, but don't have anywhere near the ammo on offense of a lot of our past teams. 

1 hour ago, ImaSavage said:

You had 2 long runs that were at the start of both halves, one on 4th down, you only had 1 drive that sustained and  was driven through the redzone and for a score.   

The last 20 minutes of the game, I watched the tigers offensively settle down and start pushing you guys off the ball upfront, you were noticeably gassed by many of your own fans admission.   

The Tigers finished the game the way you guys started it.  

Not to mention Coach Bouldin never really dug very deep into his playbook, he stayed very basic and pounded the rock , all with a backup QB that is nowhere near the same athlete as Ashworth, but a solid QB nonetheless.

The Tigers have every reason to be confident about this matchup.   

In order for them to win, I believe Warner will have to play turnover free football and make some plays with his arm, they’re going to have to spread the ball around to their playmakers, control the line of scrimmage, make a play on special teams and or force a meaningful turnover or two.  Coach Bouldin can’t let Coach Grider control the first 3 quarters of the game like he did the first time around.

I think whichever team has the most success in the air ( as long as they take care of business on the ground ) very well could be the  winner of this one.

I’m very excited about watching this one!!! Whoever wins or loses , I just hope it lives up to the first one !

GrundyPlayer has become a bonafide Whitwell Tiger. LMBO.. IMO.. they are the favorite in this game. We are going to show up though and see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

GrundyPlayer has become a bonafide Whitwell Tiger. LMBO.. IMO.. they are the favorite in this game. We are going to show up though and see what happens. 

Hahhaha I just want guys from both teams to perform well, and you guys got so many fans to support you on here it’s almost not fair lol, specially because very few call it like it is, in the manner you do !

Do not doubt this Pirate team. They know what’s on the line come Friday night. All of us can assume this or assume that but all that assuming adds up to what? 

No one is looking beyond Whitwell trust me. They have earned the respect they are getting. From the jamboree till now they’ve played solid football. 

I have faith in this Pirate team because they have stepped up and played when it has been neeed. 

Its gonna be tough to come into the Pirate house with a bunch of pissed off Pirates and get a win. 

7 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

No doubt it will be a good game. Will y'all kick off to us you know Cade hurt

I hope the staff kicks it deep . It put a lot of pressure on the defense last game giving SP the ball at midfield every time. I think avg starting position for Sp was at the 45 yard line. That's hard on a defense i don't care how good it is.