South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man again)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, BABIEC said:

While patronizing a local business in Whitwell  this weekend, Here is a quote I heard "We will expose them Friday night for the overrated team they are- they were just plain lucky round 1 and they know it. They are worried and should be because their season ends Friday night - we will pounce on the P in the middle of the field then silence the cannon and their stands just watch" 

I call BS, nice try though!!

7 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

Howie is out there on predictions sometimes but he's consistent. Whoever wins this game will once again win it ok the trenches and win it between the ears. Can't make mental mistakes and shoot ourselves in the foot. Also, I never ever question coaching. But if we run the ball for 2-3 first downs in a drive, let's not try to pull a hat trick out of our backside and throw with a wideout. Just keep pounding. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I also see Sanders hitting a couple of the balls hubbard missed in the last game. SP will need to play mistake free and just as gritty as last time to win. I got the Pirates by 14. 

That's my dog. I have PIRATES by 14 myself. One thing that is in our favor no matter what is we've been here before. Our defense will once and for all prove they are the. 

• Like 1

Chris has done an awesome job taking teams from the bottom of the league to a competitor from Toronto to Edmonton to Sask. He's a true team builder. He plays many more roles than coach. He makes pretty much all personnel decisions as well, if im not mistaken. Has been competing for championships since Montreal. 

Edited by CastIronHero

On 11/11/2017 at 10:23 AM, MrLegit said:

If it's hard to beat a team twice how hard is it to do it 26 times. Not sure the number. That logic is out the window

I've learned one thing quickly... you SP folks aren't the brightest crayons in the box....

It means... it's hard to beat a good team twice in one season.... 

SP beat Whitwell in regular season... it's going to be hard to beat them again... because they are good... and you battled the first game... and Whitwell was missing key players...

Understand?

Sonny Moore Power Rating Top 5      Last week.   New rating comes out in a couple days.

46 HUNTINGDON                   1A    11   0   0    88.59   122.93
 69 WHITWELL                          1A    10   1   0    83.21   116.77
 80 SOUTH PITTSBURG            1A    11   0   0    83.14   114.63
115 COALFIELD                         1A    10   1   0    79.17   108.27
120 GREENBACK                       1A     9   1   0    86.66   107.76

1 hour ago, FBHIGHWAY said:

I've learned one thing quickly... you SP folks aren't the brightest crayons in the box....

It means... it's hard to beat a good team twice in one season.... 

SP beat Whitwell in regular season... it's going to be hard to beat them again... because they are good... and you battled the first game... and Whitwell was missing key players...

Understand?

I know what it means but that was not what was said bright one. They were missing the qb by his choice not injury. Obviously you didn't see the game so get your facts straight. Oh and you think 2 times in one season is harder than 26 times in a row and by the way one of those years it was 2 times in same season so now what crayola

Edited by MrLegit
  • Like 1