South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man again)

Roy Dillard

Had a great cruise in the Caribbean but it's great to be back. Can't wait to see this rematch. Sounds like my Pirates are still struggling a little offensively but continue to win. This will be a very tough challenge for both teams but what an atmosphere it will be. 

And as usual, my bro Howie continues to stir the pot. While I may not agree with his predictions, he has remained constant and never wavers with his opinions!

Go Pirates!

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Had a great cruise in the Caribbean but it's great to be back. Can't wait to see this rematch. Sounds like my Pirates are still struggling a little offensively but continue to win. This will be a very tough challenge for both teams but what an atmosphere it will be. 

And as usual, my bro Howie continues to stir the pot. While I may not agree with his predictions, he has remained constant and never wavers with his opinions!

Go Pirates!

His opinions suck. Predicting SP to mercy rule good teams is asanine. As Roy, would say. All he's doing is trying to tick off the opponents. 

7 hours ago, piratetom said:

Go Pirates!

I like Howie he doesnt bend over for no one!!

Howie is out there on predictions sometimes but he's consistent. Whoever wins this game will once again win it ok the trenches and win it between the ears. Can't make mental mistakes and shoot ourselves in the foot. Also, I never ever question coaching. But if we run the ball for 2-3 first downs in a drive, let's not try to pull a hat trick out of our backside and throw with a wideout. Just keep pounding. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I also see Sanders hitting a couple of the balls hubbard missed in the last game. SP will need to play mistake free and just as gritty as last time to win. I got the Pirates by 14. 

While patronizing a local business in Whitwell  this weekend, Here is a quote I heard "We will expose them Friday night for the overrated team they are- they were just plain lucky round 1 and they know it. They are worried and should be because their season ends Friday night - we will pounce on the P in the middle of the field then silence the cannon and their stands just watch" 

49 minutes ago, BABIEC said:

While patronizing a local business in Whitwell  this weekend, Here is a quote I heard "We will expose them Friday night for the overrated team they are- they were just plain lucky round 1 and they know it. They are worried and should be because their season ends Friday night - we will pounce on the P in the middle of the field then silence the cannon and their stands just watch" 

I promise you this team isn't thinking that way . The boys respect SP. This will be a hard fought game. Like others have said this game will be won upfront and who makes the least mistakes. Also I promise you this staff won't let the boys "pounce" on the P. 

21 hours ago, MrLegit said:

May I ask a question of the people who actually went to the first game Not people who heard this or that? In the first game Whitwell had two long runs and one drive that was aided by one of the crappiest spots I've ever seen. Besides that what makes you think that they are more than a solid team who is still a step behind. Do we need to pass more? I think so but we didn't in the first game. I think our defense is peaking now. As I said before last night's game I think the biggest surprise is the Tipton kid on both sides of the ball. They have 3 talented kids but I think we have more overall talent. If Cade is ready we can do some things. Sometimes all you need is the threat of a pass to open a hole. Going to be a good game but still PIRATES vs tigers. Do they have any doubts? 

I was at the game and the first touchdown they scored the lineman literally tackled 14 right in front of the referee no flag. On the 4th and 3 play where SP scored their last touchdown, they had the Petty kid wrapped around the waist from behind holding him right in front of the referee no flag. Whatever spot your talking about that's just one compared to several of the spots SP got during the game. 

On 11/10/2017 at 11:11 PM, FBHIGHWAY said:

BOLDIN and his Whitwell Tigers gonna get the W. You know what they say... it's hard to beat a good team twice. BOLDIN will have them boys ready. Sock it to 'em my Wavo brother!! 

Whiwuhll isn't going to be able to beat the Pirates twice this year. 

21 minutes ago, Justafan6980 said:

I was at the game and the first touchdown they scored the lineman literally tackled 14 right in front of the referee no flag. On the 4th and 3 play where SP scored their last touchdown, they had the Petty kid wrapped around the waist from behind holding him right in front of the referee no flag. Whatever spot your talking about that's just one compared to several of the spots SP got during the game. 

Everyone on here knows I'm not a Pirate homer, but your comments are ridiculous. Do you know how many times Whitwell was holding during that game and didn't get called either?  These two teams will both play hard. Whitwell has more playmakers. SP has a a small advantage up front. This SP team is still young compared to Whitwell's team. SP may lose the game, but I can promise this bunch will show up and play as hard as they can for four quarters. That's really all we can ask of any of the young men playing the game they love.