Fairview versus Pearl-Cohn 3rd Round

FBfan26

2 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Give it up y'all loss!! Should have never been in the position, for the refs to decide the game if y'all that good.

Give it up? Give up supporting Squatch co? Don’t you tell me to give up supporting my Indians, I can’t, it’s in my blood! You middle Tennessee people don’t have football dedication like that, you wouldn’t understand. 

4 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

Look, I wanna be clear and upfront with everyone on this board...

TennesseeLady is my ex Shelia. She's taken to rootin for Squatch opponents out of spite, with the intention of aggravating me, Also, from what I heard her new husband is a TSSAA official.

Looks like his judgement is as bad off the field as it is on it.

Lol I can’t even be mad at this response it’s too funny. 

7 hours ago, THUNDERLIPS said:

Early Thanksgiving for the Jackets! Serving up Fire Turkey Friday! Gave up 47 to Cordova?! Nobody even knows where that's at. Giles dropped 27 on y'all?! They're still trying to find the endzone in Fairview. Our kicker better be hydrated cause he'll be kicking PATs for 4qtrs! Can't wait!!

Which I guarantee Cordova will put 47 + up on y'all that's a fact! You must haven't seen the scores all year. On the school who shut them down I'll cancel it was Whitehaven which is also a rivalry game for them. Giles played us during that stretch we was injured and playing underclassmen and a few freshman. But you know what came in common...W

43 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Which I guarantee Cordova will put 47 + up on y'all that's a fact! You must haven't seen the scores all year. On the school who shut them down I'll cancel it was Whitehaven which is also a rivalry game for them. Giles played us during that stretch we was injured and playing underclassmen and a few freshman. But you know what came in common...W

Everyone also said that Giles would shred Fairview's secondary.  It was supposed to be an air raid.  The only way Fairview would be able to slow them down would have been if the Seahawks secondary played for FHS at game time.  

Cordova's starting RB didn't play in the game at Pearl-Cohn either due to serving a suspension.  It made them very one-dimensional offensively and after a rough first half the Pearl-Cohn defense adjusted much better in the second half.

Cordova isn't better than Ravenwood.  

Edited by howdoitknow

29 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Everyone also said that Giles would shred Fairview's secondary.  It was supposed to be an air raid.  The only way Fairview would be able to slow them down would have been if the Seahawks secondary played for FHS at game time.  

Cordova's starting RB didn't play in the game at Pearl-Cohn either due to serving a suspension.  It made them very one-dimensional offensively and after a rough first half the Pearl-Cohn defense adjusted much better in the second half.

That' your opinion. So what happen to Fairview during the startford game? They barely won...

40 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Everyone knows Giles is one dimensional!! Fairview has not seen an offense like they will Fri night. I hope everyone comes back on here Fri night around 9:30. Don't run like Mjgoldenbear did..lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

6 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

That' your opinion. So what happen to Fairview during the startford game? They barely won...

They were lucky.  Stratford should have beaten them by 21 at least.  Giles County should have beaten them by 42.  East Nashville would have beaten them by 28-35.  Whites Creek would have been a toss-up type of game.  RePublic would have definitely beaten Fairview.  Sequatchie County would have caused the Fairview football program to completely shut down altogether.  

1 minute ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Everyone knows Giles is one dimensional!! Fairview has not seen an offense like they will Fri night. I hope everyone comes back on here Fri night around 9:30. Don't run like Mjgoldenbear did..lol

I don't recall picking Fairview to win the game.  I don't recall picking Pearl-Cohn to lose the game.  I simply just stated that Cordova isn't as good as Ravenwood.  

1 minute ago, howdoitknow said:

They were lucky.  Stratford should have beaten them by 21 at least.  Giles County should have beaten them by 42.  East Nashville would have beaten them by 28-35.  Whites Creek would have been a toss-up type of game.  RePublic would have definitely beaten Fairview.  Sequatchie County would have caused the Fairview football program to completely shut down altogether.  

What are You talking about? Stratford almost beat real life and you're just naming teams right now.