Fairview versus Pearl-Cohn 3rd Round

FBfan26

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Everyone knows Giles is one dimensional!! Fairview has not seen an offense like they will Fri night. I hope everyone comes back on here Fri night around 9:30. Don't run like Mjgoldenbear did..lol

We'll be here on Friday night. We ain't skeert bro. If you put it on us us we'll take it on the chin and wish you luck in the semis. Dont compare us to that jagaloon. Ain't nobody on here predicting us to smoke PC. We know the mountain we got to climb. We're prepping for mountain climbing. Well see how that works out. See you Friday night!

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Everyone knows Giles is one dimensional!! Fairview has not seen an offense like they will Fri night. I hope everyone comes back on here Fri night around 9:30. Don't run like Mjgoldenbear did..lol

Need to watch football outside of Davidson County my man. You scout as well as the stonemason who just got fired on the Hill in East Tennessee.

Those Yellow Jackets have faces two teams with offenses on the same level as the Firebirds if not better, Waverly and Ravenwood. No doubt PC has a stout offense but don’t act like it’s the best thing since ICEEs in convenient stores. 

You remind me of those boys in the Burg that me and my boy Julius Campbell use to run off the court.

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

I'm finished waiting on you to show me where I've given a score prediction/winning school prediction to this week's game.  

It wouldn't be the first time I've left Nashville disappointed on a Friday night that's for sure ;) 

I won't allow you to experience that same feeling by leaving you completely disappointed since you claim I'm "picking Fairview" lol!  Go Jackets!  

That's more like it howdoitknow...lol

46 minutes ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Need to watch football outside of Davidson County my man. You scout as well as the stonemason who just got fired on the Hill in East Tennessee.

Those Yellow Jackets have faces two teams with offenses on the same level as the Firebirds if not better, Waverly and Ravenwood. No doubt PC has a stout offense but don’t act like it’s the best thing since ICEEs in convenient stores. 

You remind me of those boys in the Burg that me and my boy Julius Campbell use to run off the court.

Yea ok, Waverly and Ravenwood offense is better...lol, we'll see Fri tho.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

9 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

So what happen to Fairview during the startford game? They barely won...

Fairview won the game is what happened. I can't say for certain but I think Stratford was playing a different brand of football the last couple of weeks of their season. They had the nastiest D Line I saw this year and tackled extremely well. I consider it one of our better wins this year.  I know you guys don't respect it but I'm telling you. Stratford came to play that night. You can't deny that they have all the pieces to play with anyone when they put it all together. 

9 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I'm finished waiting on you to show me where I've given a score prediction/winning school prediction to this week's game.  

It wouldn't be the first time I've left Nashville disappointed on a Friday night that's for sure ;) 

I won't allow you to experience that same feeling by leaving you completely disappointed since you claim I'm "picking Fairview" lol!  Go Jackets!  

Thank you. You finally said it.