Fairview versus Pearl-Cohn 3rd Round

FBfan26

9 hours ago, Gerry Bertier said:

I think Ole Gerry Bertier will need to make the trip down to North Nashville after my alma mater TC Williams was eliminated by Lake Braddock in the playoffs. The boys don’t have the heart like we did when Coach Boone and Yoast led us to the state title.

It seems like we got some characters in here. That bolddust character reminds me of one of those coaches who Ron Bass showed up after my so called friend refused to block for Rev and he got hurt. Ole sunshine put him in his place.

Those Firebird fans seems like cocky Ed Henry who thought his team was the best thing since  shrimp and grits.

Howdy is just trying to bring everyone together like ole Louie Lastic.

We're not cocky We're very humble. Folks just taking shots.  People just think they gone walk over us and its not going to happen. We're more excited for our defense to go against a Mr football finalists then anything. Luckily over the past few years we have went against one. This kid reminds me exactly like the RB "branch" from Kenwood last year who we played in the Playoffs who went to NC. So you,howdoyouknow,swarm and everybody else make that trip Friday. Make sure you get you a fish sandwich and enjoy the game. Really looking forward this. #PcVsEverybody 

6 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Jimmyrious is worth the price of admission by himself. Having faced him four times over the last two years, I'm glad we didn't have to face him this season!

Well jacket The Fairview folks say Parker and the Fairview RB is the same player but bigger.

7 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I'd hate to disappoint you 

lol

53 minutes ago, DersASquatchNDeesWoods said:

This whole board is pointless as Squatch (if not cheated) would beat a combined Fairview/pearl team and the send them packing with the 25 year old Uhaul driver. Just stop. The title is tainted this year.

I'm totally lost. Where did you squatch gas come from. It got to be something with Fairview

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

We're not cocky We're very humble. Folks just taking shots.  People just think they gone walk over us and its not going to happen. We're more excited for our defense to go against a Mr football finalists then anything. Luckily over the past few years we have went against one. This kid reminds me exactly like the RB "branch" from Kenwood last year who we played in the Playoffs who went to NC. So you,howdoyouknow,swarm and everybody else make that trip Friday. Make sure you get you a fish sandwich and enjoy the game. Really looking forward this. #PcVsEverybody 

You're reaching pretty far here. 

Hard to play the "no respect" card when you have been unanimously favored to walk straight to Cookeville ever since the reclassification was announced a year ago. Pearl would be favored in 4a if they had remained as well. I haven't seen anyone from Fairview claim they're going to walk over you. Although I've seen you take plenty of shots at Fairview. If you think we're going to get on here and bow down because you're The PEARL COHN BOOGIE MEN you got another thing coming. I've seen PC lose enough big games to lesser talented teams to know we got a shot. 

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

They just don't know! They're about to find out. 

I don't know anything about pc or fairview, but I do know you are making me uncomfortable with your man crush and desperation for attention from pearl posters. Trying just a little too hard bud.

If you are waiting on someone to compliment Springfield, good luck... Biggest compliment I can give that crap hole is at least you aren't portland...

14 minutes ago, Swarm said:

You're reaching pretty far here. 

Hard to play the "no respect" card when you have been unanimously favored to walk straight to Cookeville ever since the reclassification was announced a year ago. Pearl would be favored in 4a if they had remained as well. I haven't seen anyone from Fairview claim they're going to walk over you. Although I've seen you take plenty of shots at Fairview. If you think we're going to get on here and bow down because you're The PEARL COHN BOOGIE MEN you got another thing coming. I've seen PC lose enough big games to lesser talented teams to know we got a shot. 

Haven't said anything negative about your team. If comparing Mr. Football finalist and siding with our kid is negative then I guess I'll take it. Everybody has a chance that's why you play the game. Friday can't get here fast enough.

7 minutes ago, dej08 said:

I don't know anything about pc or fairview, but I do know you are making me uncomfortable with your man crush and desperation for attention from pearl posters. Trying just a little too hard bud.

If you are waiting on someone to compliment Springfield, good luck... Biggest compliment I can give that crap hole is at least you aren't portland...

The Springfield folks are good people. We all pop in on each other post if you didn' know. I know SF must put y'all out??