Fairview versus Pearl-Cohn 3rd Round

FBfan26

Believe me, the PC guys on here know their boys well. They talk real talk, and I would like to think that they grew to respect us Springfield folks the way we respected what they had to say on here. My best example of what Fairview should expect may be from the semi final game year before last between Pearl Cohn and Memphis East. East was down 21-0 before they got out of the first quarter. They hung tough the rest of the game but couldn't get out of that hole. Fairview needs to be careful to not get in a hole like that because PC just keeps coming. I think Pearl Cohn wins 42-14

2 hours ago, TennesseeLady said:

Right!!! They on every post whining and complaining. The Refs are chosen by TSSAA and not the hosting school. lol  If they had won, would they still complain about the refs???

Look, I wanna be clear and upfront with everyone on this board...

TennesseeLady is my ex Shelia. She's taken to rootin for Squatch opponents out of spite, with the intention of aggravating me, Also, from what I heard her new husband is a TSSAA official.

Looks like his judgement is as bad off the field as it is on it.

41 minutes ago, DersASquatchNDeesWoods said:

The Squatch would stomp these mythical birds back to extinction if they had not gotten cheated by the refs and that number 32 for red bank who was clearly a 25 year old man. He left the game in a Uhaul. The fire chickens just lucky they in middle tn instead of east where we play Football not futbol.

I am crying laughing at the 25 year old man comment. Just sit back and watch how middle Tn play futbol as you put it...lol

41 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Look, I wanna be clear and upfront with everyone on this board...

TennesseeLady is my ex Shelia. She's taken to rootin for Squatch opponents out of spite, with the intention of aggravating me, Also, from what I heard her new husband is a TSSAA official.

Looks like his judgement is as bad off the field as it is on it.

Give it up y'all loss!! Should have never been in the position, for the refs to decide the game if y'all that good.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

Believe me, the PC guys on here know their boys well. They talk real talk, and I would like to think that they grew to respect us Springfield folks the way we respected what they had to say on here. My best example of what Fairview should expect may be from the semi final game year before last between Pearl Cohn and Memphis East. East was down 21-0 before they got out of the first quarter. They hung tough the rest of the game but couldn't get out of that hole. Fairview needs to be careful to not get in a hole like that because PC just keeps coming. I think Pearl Cohn wins 42-14

Much respect!!!

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Pearl should not take Fairview lightly... that James feller can really roll. FHS played a poor 3A schedule but at least got some good competition on the schedule to prepare for this week. Those fellers coach em up too! Upset special possibly this week

johnny just saying

PC not taking any team at this point light. 

This thread has really gotten going for a Monday.  It's going to be a long week.  Congratulations to Parker & James on being selected as Mr. Football Finalists this morning.  

Its going to be a wet one on Friday night with the storms on the horizon.  

If Sequatchie County wouldn't have been cheated by the officials and a 25 year old player = Post of the Year