Fairview versus Pearl-Cohn 3rd Round

FBfan26

Why did PC go down in classification? 

Look I'm a Fairview guy, but I think this is going to be a hard game to pull out. The one thing I do know about the Jackets is the are going to come and give you what they got. Just don't come out slipping or it will be over Firebirds. I know you guys think it will be a walk in the park and you guys do have more athletes but I can guarantee you will know you played them regardless the score. They will hit you and pound on you and if you have any quit they will find it.

2 hours ago, GoingFootballDeep said:

Look I'm a Fairview guy, but I think this is going to be a hard game to pull out. The one thing I do know about the Jackets is the are going to come and give you what they got. Just don't come out slipping or it will be over Firebirds. I know you guys think it will be a walk in the park and you guys do have more athletes but I can guarantee you will know you played them regardless the score. They will hit you and pound on you and if you have any quit they will find it.

Why did we go down? We have always been a 3a school if you didn't know. From what i understand traveling would be ridiculous in that region. The same problems Maplewood is going through money. Plus personally i was glad to drop because all we used to hear was we playing up because 3a is better than 4a and we're running from Alcoa lol. I don't know who said this will be a walk in the park. It's the playoffs and everybody will get treated the same respect. We take everybody serious. Its win or go home and we're trying to advance just like you guys. 

Edited by FBfan26

5 hours ago, GoingFootballDeep said:

PC won't overlook Fairview! But that's why PC plays such a tough schedule, for playoff time. Fairview won't show us nothing that we haven't already seen. We welcome the challenge y'all about to bring Fri night.

34 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

PC won't overlook Fairview! But that's why PC plays such a tough schedule, for playoff time.

It's the final Friday before Thanksgiving and it's the Quarterfinals of the State Playoffs.  Every team from this point forward is capable of winning it all.  If anyone "overlooks" an opponent they'll be buying tickets to watch them play the following week.

• CoachT changed the title to Fairview versus Pearl-Cohn 3rd Round