Fairview versus Pearl-Cohn 3rd Round

FBfan26

23 minutes ago, Swarm said:

You're reaching pretty far here. 

Hard to play the "no respect" card when you have been unanimously favored to walk straight to Cookeville ever since the reclassification was announced a year ago. Pearl would be favored in 4a if they had remained as well. I haven't seen anyone from Fairview claim they're going to walk over you. Although I've seen you take plenty of shots at Fairview. If you think we're going to get on here and bow down because you're The PEARL COHN BOOGIE MEN you got another thing coming. I've seen PC lose enough big games to lesser talented teams to know we got a shot. 

Fire chickens remember! But we cool with it, talk like that makes us laugh not complain keep it up.

6 hours ago, buckeyeball said:

James is nowhere near the back that Branch was. It isn't even close. Branch was an elite back on a bad team. Branch was better in every single way. Great running back 

Branch from Kenwood?  I coached Antwan and will tell you he's a more physical runner than Darius but Darius is a better receiver out of the backfield and is more explosive when he's in the open field.  

27 minutes ago, dej08 said:

Because I called out one of your fanboys, Springfield must have put my team out?  Solid logic chief.

You pc guys so sensitive...

I have no idea who you are or why you want to go in on me on this thread. I am not craving attention from the Pearl Cohn posters or wanting compliments for Springfield. Like the guys said earlier, we pop in on each other's threads every now and then. That's it. I was stating my opinion as to what I thought. I don't really care if you like what I post or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Branch from Kenwood?  I coached Antwan and will tell you he's a more physical runner than Darius but Darius is a better receiver out of the backfield and is more explosive when he's in the open field.  

Branch was explosive enough to play for UNC. He's better than James in every way. Special kid