Springfield @ Jackson Southside RD 3

brian2000

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

Looking forward to hosting you guys. Good places to eat in Springfield if you are interested. The field is at the rear of the school with parking in front of the school. I just hope the Jackets can stay on the field with the Tomcats. Cannot wait for Friday night. 

JacketLover can you give me some of those places.  Always good to catch a meal before the game, especially since we will be traveling that day.  It is good to still be playing this time of year.  It means you have beaten some people to get to this point.  I am like you, Friday cannot come quick enough!!!

1 hour ago, tomcatfan said:

JacketLover can you give me some of those places.  Always good to catch a meal before the game, especially since we will be traveling that day.  It is good to still be playing this time of year.  It means you have beaten some people to get to this point.  I am like you, Friday cannot come quick enough!!!

You can't go wrong with The Catfish House or The Depot, two excellent local restaurants. There is also an O'Charleys and Applebee's in town. The Depot would be my choice. There is also Torinos which has Greek, Italian, and good steaks. You should be able to Google them for more info. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JacketLover said:

You can't go wrong with The Catfish House or The Depot, two excellent local restaurants. There is also an O'Charleys and Applebee's in town. The Depot would be my choice. There is also Torinos which has Greek, Italian, and good steaks. You should be able to Google them for more info. 

Agreed!, all good choices, if you are a big fan of catfish you cant beat The Catfish House, still the best catfish place for my money.....

On 11/18/2017 at 11:05 AM, JacketLover said:

Looking forward to hosting you guys. Good places to eat in Springfield if you are interested. The field is at the rear of the school with parking in front of the school. I just hope the Jackets can stay on the field with the Tomcats. Cannot wait for Friday night. 

The Depot is my favorite in Springfield too, although if you don't catch them at the right time you may have a wait.  Catfish House, O'Charley's and Applebee's are all near each other.  The Depot is a little harder for a visitor to find, although closer to the school.   

On 11/18/2017 at 8:54 AM, JerryBradford3 said:

It’ll be a good one. If Haywood comes out hot like they’ve been doing and play focused assignment football, they should be fine. I’m a former tomcat player in myself and i have not seen a group of young men this focused ever from Haywood. I watched them last night against Crockett. Thinking it would be a closer game, boy was i wrong. It’ll be a great game, I’ve heard good things about Springfield. Go Tomcats!!

they was very focused for about 2 quarters