Springfield @ Jackson Southside RD 3

brian2000

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Congrats to Springfield. Sounds like SSHS gave you guys eveything you wanted. 

Springfield, Im sorry to tell you but you have matchup with Haywood County next Friday and well it is not going to end well for you... Haywood is best team in W.TN and you guys are about to see a buzz saw. Haywood is nasty on all levels and I am not a fan of Haywood but Coach Fin has his kids ready to rubble. Good luck to you guys next Friday. 

They played against pearl-cohn for the past few years. You think they scared of y'all lol. #Runit

Haywood may be better but at this point everyone is good. One thing for sure, Springfield doesn't run from anybody. You can bet we will show up. Win or lose, it will be a fight. The Jackets' Nest will be rocking and packed Friday night. Looking forward to seeing Haywood in person. It's going to be nice to be at home and not make a third straight trip over the river. This group of boys aren't big, but the have the most heart and fight of anybody. Let's rock! Go Jackets!

It’ll be a good one. If Haywood comes out hot like they’ve been doing and play focused assignment football, they should be fine. I’m a former tomcat player in myself and i have not seen a group of young men this focused ever from Haywood. I watched them last night against Crockett. Thinking it would be a closer game, boy was i wrong. It’ll be a great game, I’ve heard good things about Springfield. Go Tomcats!!

2 hours ago, JerryBradford3 said:

It’ll be a good one. If Haywood comes out hot like they’ve been doing and play focused assignment football, they should be fine. I’m a former tomcat player in myself and i have not seen a group of young men this focused ever from Haywood. I watched them last night against Crockett. Thinking it would be a closer game, boy was i wrong. It’ll be a great game, I’ve heard good things about Springfield. Go Tomcats!!

Looking forward to hosting you guys. Good places to eat in Springfield if you are interested. The field is at the rear of the school with parking in front of the school. I just hope the Jackets can stay on the field with the Tomcats. Cannot wait for Friday night.