Springfield @ Jackson Southside RD 3

brian2000

1 hour ago, dhstennis said:

No, SS is not capable of blowing anyone out...except Chester co apparently.  

They're just a solid running based team with a quick D line. Turnovers (5) cost them the game vs Lexington. With that knowledge I would expect Lexington to put up more points,  but they didn't. 

They were in the WH back field alot

I don't know how Springfield is doing in the penalty stats lately, but the games I've seen, they have had several.  Hopefully they can play a disciplined game to get them ahead quicker.  Both teams are fighting for their whole region.   It's gonna to be a good game to watch, and at JSS I think the atmosphere is ramping up.   

Good luck, Jackets.  

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

1 hour ago, GreenbrierCat2 said:

I don't know how Springfield is doing in the penalty stats lately, but the games I've seen, they have had several.  Hopefully they can play a disciplined game to get them ahead quicker.  Both teams are fighting for their whole region.   It's gonna to be a good game to watch, and at JSS I think the atmosphere is ramping up.   

Good luck, Jackets.  

I felt like we played our most disciplined game of the year last week against Lexington 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GreenbrierCat2 said:

Good luck, Jackets.  

The Yellow Jackets had 3 penalties for 15 yards total against Lexington as best I can remember. 

First time meeting between Springfield and Southside , the last Jacket team to face a team from Jackson was 1962 when Springfield defeated Jackson Central 27-9 in the Tobacco Bowl in Hartsville. This one should be a good one , both teams seem to be playing their best at playoff time.

• Upvote 1