Springfield @ Jackson Southside RD 3

brian2000

This game is going to comedown to fundamental football, who can block and tackle the best. JSS has 2 very physical backs that run north and south well and have some lateral speed, but can be stopped in the back field if you wrap them up.WH had oppurnities last week, but didn't do this very well. JSS's d-line is quick and has gotten good penetration from what I've seen on film, so the o-line is going to have there work cut out. If the Jackets can stay the course and play sound fundamental football, they should get the win. Just my .02

Hey man, South Side is just glad to be in the quarterfinals. This team was terrible for years, and somehow they're in the quarters. Congrats to the Hawks, they can win. Won't shock me at all. But whoever wins this Friday better celebrate extremely hard. I mean it. 

Can South Side's QB find a way to throw the ball effectively down the field will be the key for the Hawks.

4 hours ago, Copacanobra13 said:

I was impressed with JSS running game and physicality upfront in the second half, but they don't have athletes or speed like Springfield imo.  I won't be shocked if JSS wins since they're at home, but I think Springfield comes out on top in this one.  

Thanks for the support. The Coaches Wilson will have the Jackets ready.  The fans will be in attendance in full force.  Win or lose we have Yellow Jacket Pride #YJP

last car out of Springfield please turn out the lights 

wish it had been BDP and Jackets for another round but alas we will head to Jackson

Edited by TheCommissioner

3 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Thanks for the support. The Coaches Wilson will have the Jackets ready.  The fans will be in attendance in full force.  Win or lose we have Yellow Jacket Pride #YJP

last car out of Springfield please turn out the lights 

wish it had been BDP and Jackets for another round but alas we will head to Jackson

i wanted that match up as well BDP let me down and couldnt get it done. That placed would have been packed like in 93

• Like 1

Just now, Jacketfan56 said:

Wasn't able to go to game tonight but want to listen to the game...anyone know if there is local station broadcasting it?

Check the scoreboard here on coacht, it will be to the right of our game, wasn't there when I checked yesterday, if they don't carry the game locally in Jackson it probably is not available.....