COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

iMMA TAKE WAVERLY 

the bottom line that hurts CA the most is that they start slow.  hickman and eagleville were within striking distance at halftime. Wavelry will hang 4 TDs on you if you start slow. i look for a 21-12 halftime score then Wavelry winning 42-35. there are going to be some tense moments in the 2nd when CA gets warmed up 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

iMMA TAKE WAVERLY 

the bottom line that hurts CA the most is that they start slow.  hickman and eagleville were within striking distance at halftime. Wavelry will hang 4 TDs on you if you start slow. i look for a 21-12 halftime score then Wavelry winning 42-35. there are going to be some tense moments in the 2nd when CA gets warmed up 

If we come out slow then this is what will happen. But if we come out fast we can win this game. 

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, cornerback10 said:

I know the intent here, but I am cracking up at this because they hung a 60 piece on your defense. There’s a thread that CoachT pinned that says you can’t be on T for a year, if your team gives up 60. Look it up. It’s under the foul language thread.

You learned well young Jedi... May the antagonizing force be with you...

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

No clue. I rarely keep up with high school ball anymore, outside of Cornersville and Marshall County.

My dad went to Waverly and I have family that still lives there. I hate Columbia Academy.

Waverly-44

CA-14

Somebody’s a little hurt they can’t ever seem to beat us 

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

No clue. I rarely keep up with high school ball anymore, outside of Cornersville and Marshall County.

My dad went to Waverly and I have family that still lives there. I hate Columbia Academy.

Waverly-44

CA-14

I just curious man.  Why do you HATE Columbia Academy?