Brighton @ Henry County

HCBigRed

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/13/2017 at 10:38 AM, RedSwarm4Life said:

Brighton fans will hope they continue to score as many points during the basketball season...which will start for them on Saturday. Sad thing for Brighton is that they've always had the athletes, just no coaching. Henry County cruises to the semi's. Just hope the lack of competition on this side of the bracket doesn't hurt the Patriots. HC 69 Brighton 14

I don’t have a problem

On 11/13/2017 at 2:08 PM, Expertguru81 said:

Brighton needs to hire a coach that is able to build a program.   The program now is in a state of disarray.   Coaches are arguing in front of the children.   The program has the best weight room in West Tennessee and is not utilized.   Plus it's basketball season so we all know what that means.   Henry County 72 Brighton 10.

Being “THAT GUY.”

Well I wasn't all that wrong about Brighton. I'm the only one that showed respect to Brighton and said they would score 28. So they did a TD better. Where I was wrong was about HC. Our offense just wasn't clicking like it normally is and that's a credit to Brighton 

Edited by gbrpats

Congratulations Cardinals. Seemed to me when HC had chances they kicked field goals (impressive field goals but only worth 3 points). Brighton scored TD's with their chances. Interesting game.

Good season Patriots and I enjoyed the atmosphere at the stadium last night. Large cups of hot chocolate a definite thumbs up.

Edited by plumb69
More info