Who wins new region 6 A

Jaychapman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Vandychris said:

PC, you talking about the point guard? I believe she may be the best player in the entire region. She is by far the fastest I have seen the past 2 years. Handles the rock very well, rebounds, drives, dishes. Great player even if small.....

She is the real deal.  Fantastic athlete.  She will be trouble for whomever Perry County plays.  She is capable of carrying the team on her shoulders all the way to state.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 2:16 PM, ZEBRA35 said:

Huntingdon starts 3 seniors 1 junior and 1 sophomore. How does Summertown match up?

Summertown starts 5 seniors, with 2 more seniors and 2 freshmen (that both played at the state tournament last year as 8th graders) in the rotation. They have multiple perimeter threats and posts that can score. They will be one of many teams at the end of the year that should be a tough out. I believe every player in the rotation has been to multiple state tournaments, those include basketball, softball, volleyball, golf, cross country. So the state tournament environment is nothing that will affect them.. should be some good basketball this year.

Edited by cbballfan

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon Fillies with a big week beating Greenfield and Gleason on the road. Both Greenfield and Gleason are improved from last season and very solid well coached teams. Fillies are big fast and deep although we don't use our bench like we should. #11 has a very high ceiling.

Gleason is not better than last year

1 hour ago, ZEBRA35 said:

What was score when y'all played Gleason? Huntingdon played poorly last night but was able to pull out a 2 point win

Gleason won 56-52 (about the same score as Huntington/Gleason score last night), but I am pretty sure you already knew the score. Summertown played poorly as well, 12 players I think, 5 in 5 out, pretty common for them very early in the season, the rotation has already been reduced like it usually does, it will probably be 8-9 man rotation. It would be like me asking what the score was when Huntington played Dresden last year in the region championship, Summertown beat Dresden last year. Can't go by last year or by a HOF game the first week of the season. If everything works out we will find out head to head this year.