William blount offseason thread

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Just more excuses for a bad coach!HE IS THE HEAD COACH!!!Regardless if he coaches O,D or special teams.If the D sucked as bad as you say he should have had control and ran him off.You act as if he no control over his team.The bottom line is the WHOLE team has gotten worse each year,cant hide the proof.Got an easier schedule and still tanked.It has to get better next year because it cannot get any worse.Then he will look like a football genius to the WB gurus.3 wins and he is back on track with the other WB greats,Gregory and Ridge-in a class of his own right now.

#shad 

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Just more excuses for a bad coach!HE IS THE HEAD COACH!!!Regardless if he coaches O,D or special teams.If the D sucked as bad as you say he should have had control and ran him off.You act as if he no control over his team.The bottom line is the WHOLE team has gotten worse each year,cant hide the proof.Got an easier schedule and still tanked.It has to get better next year because it cannot get any worse.Then he will look like a football genius to the WB gurus.3 wins and he is back on track with the other WB greats,Gregory and Ridge-in a class of his own right now.

ronsimmonsdamn.gif?w=650

Ol guvna  really shouldn't have stood you up when you offered to buy his ticket 

Edited by SdotBears
Wrong link

On 12/29/2017 at 0:50 PM, orngnblk said:

I am not making excuses, just said the defensive issues were there before Shad took the job. I was very vocal about being unhappy with the decision not to practice on fall break. I also blamed Shad for the embarrassing loss against Mcminn that was a direct result of that decision. But I dont have any control over the situation over there. 

I just hope they can get somebody in there who can put a respectable defense on the field. If they can do that, they might be able to win a few more games. All I can do is err on the side of optimism.