Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

BTW who is Harper? I don't remember playing a team this year with that last name on the roster. You were at the game last season. Yes, Greenback has the best RB in 1-2A on their team. He's an absolute beast. I still haven't said we have no chance in this one, but if you think for one minute it's not going to be extremely difficult then your off your rocker. I had SP ranked just above Whitwell all season long.  Yes, I have thought all season we would make it to the semifinals, but we would be hard pressed to win this game. 

I meant jasper and you know it. You ever heard of hedging you bet well you're the king of it. Saying we will win then giving 10 reasons why we want is not picking us. You also picked Coalfield to beat greenback and Huntington to beat everybody. Try looking at it this way instead of whitwell the best team we played cause of all that talent you talk about, how about we are the best team they've played and guess what we will be the best team greenback has played too. Oh yeah ranked just above whitwell is a joke.

Edited by MrLegit

10 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I meant jasper and you know it. You ever heard of hedging you bet well you're the king of it. Saying we will win then giving 10 reasons why we want is not picking us. You also picked Coalfield to beat greenback and Huntington to beat everybody. Try looking at it this way instead of whitwell the best team we played cause of all that talent you talk about, how about we are the best team they've played and guess what we will be the best team greenback has played too. Oh yeah ranked just above whitwell is a joke.

I picked SP over Marion County by 7 points. If you're saying I picked against us then that would be a lie because I did not. I thought we would beat Greenback last season as well. I picked us in a close one that game and was wrong. 

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I picked SP over Marion County by 7 points. If you're saying I picked against us then that would be a lie because I did not. I thought we would beat Greenback last season as well. I picked us in a close one that game and was wrong. 

Listen you and I will not agree on this subject all I can say is our team is head and shoulders better and tougher than last year so we shall see and I do believe that this game determines the state championship.

26 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Listen you and I will not agree on this subject all I can say is our team is head and shoulders better and tougher than last year so we shall see and I do believe that this game determines the state championship.

Legit this is every year with Bass. You might as well quit - folks try to talk about the game yet all he does is burn on SP. 

33 minutes ago, PIRATE87 said:

So now that our folks have given GB the FYI. On our player being down what else can you guys share to help them prepare. I mean we get it you are the know and want to be the first to know/ can you kind of keep those yappers closed just a few more days good grief . 

Lol. Mind games my friend, mind games.

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

IF you are better than last years team then you will beat us but I don't think that's the case!! My opinion is last years team was better according to game film!! You all do have some good looking athletes but I think we have a few more!! The raulston kid runs hard and runs down hill good looking ball player!! 

28 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

IF you are better than last years team then you will beat us but I don't think that's the case!! My opinion is last years team was better according to game film!! You all do have some good looking athletes but I think we have a few more!! The raulston kid runs hard and runs down hill good looking ball player!! 

This year's TEAM is better than last year not as fast or as flashy on offense but defense and line on both sides of the ball is better with more depth. You guys have a really good team and are well coached  #6 Will be a load for us to stop but I think it will be closer than last year